Raihan x reader

This was requested by mikex11 hopefully this will do!

You were a gym leader and your favorite type to which was (type of pokemon fire, water, etc) as you took the spot from Kabul as he gave the gym to you as you seemed trust worthy and strong but since you were so strong you had to be moved up and the 7th gym leader, as the gym challenges were soon to come as so you were training with your strong team of pokemon as you noticed to catch a certain dragon type gym leader has seem to get some feelings for you.

"Hey (y/n)!" Raihan called out to you as he entered your gym "Oh hello Raihan can I help you with anything?" You replied wondering why Raihan was here as you were preparing your gym for the new challengers "Nope just wanted to visit the newest (pokemon type) gym leader," He said with his dorky smile.

"I also wanted to come and battle you as well I gotta see what the new gym leader can do!" Well we can battle in the stadium if you would like." You said with a small smile which in return Raihans cheeks dusted with a light pink blush "Ok let's do it!"

As you both get it your positions you first send out (your favorite pokenon) as Raihan sent out flygon "You got this (favorite pokemon)!" You shouted supporting your powerful pokemon as this was one of the things Raihan liked so dearly about as you were always kind to everyone no matter what happened or what they have done you have just been so forgiving and caring even his own pokemon would protect you with your team having a powerful bond with you.

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ Ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

After a very close battle with Raihan you beat him! As you met Raihan in the middle of the field "Good job (y/n) you might as well beat the champion Leon while your at it," He smiled with his cute ranged teeth that others find intimidating as you gave a small smile back "Thanks Rai we should really be around each other more." Raihan was kinda shocked by the nickname and that you wanted to hang out with him more as his heart started thumping even faster as he stuttered "W-What do mean?" You just kept you smile "Is it not obvious Rai?" Before you could respond you kissed his cheek as he stood their with a blush and he was quite happy. "I love you Raihan will you be my boyfriend?" He immediately nodded "Of course (y/n)!" You just nodded but this time you gave a kiss on the lips passionate and full of love as you pulled back and smiled as were both a lovely couple.

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

"(Y/n) I have to update my status now that we're a couple!"

"Okay then change it,"

"No (y/n) I have to show everyone with a selfie then everyone will know!"

"Okay then."

You then took a selfie with your new boyfriend Raihan kissing you on the cheek as the caption to it was...

۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫y۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫l۪۫۰۰۪۫y۪۫۰

🅰/🅽

(You don't have to read this if you want)
༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━☆゚. *٩( 'ȏ´ 
Hello everyone the author here their was a little bit of fluff in here at the end hopefully you all don't mind and sorry for being on a Sheculde as its been awhile since I've updated but now I have this oneshot and I will get one all the request given it will just take a while so thank you for all being patient and have a lovely day/night!

(Not edited)

(535 words)

Thank you all for 3k+ reads and 45+ votes I really appreciate the support and patience!