Jealous Raihan x male reader

☆Requested by Yuki6546 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ☆

You where just walking through Wydon the biggest city of galar as you were going to meet up to train with some of your friends like Hop and Bede but they don't get along much. As you were walking you spotted Raihan the gym leader you were small friends with each other as you would talk ever now and then sometimes flirt but he did that to everyone as that's what you assumed. "Hey (y/n) what's up!" As he smiled with his cute fanged teeth "Oh yeah I'm going to hang out with some of my mates to train,"

His smile went down a little bit "Well then how about I come with you I am the best gym leader of them all!" "Sure," You said simply as he started walking to the wild area and saw your two mates talking probably how their going to beat each other as Hop looked at you "Hey mate!" "Hey Hop how's it going?" As you did your handshake you made when you were smaller "Just trying to be the future champion unlike Bede how thinks he's going to win every time." He gave Bede a stare "But it's true I have been endorsed by the Chairmen himself." You started talking with your mates Raihan was gaining some jealously.

"Hey (y/n), mate could I talk to you." He said to you with a big smile but gave your friends a Intimidating stare with his fangs showing. "Maybe you should go talk to him mate," Hop said to you as you nodded to him and walked to Raihan "What do you need mate?" "Well I just wanted to hang out with you more (y/n)," "Well I'm right here and we're are friends and we can also hang out with Hop and Bede." "No I just want to hang out with you and not them," He said glaring at Hop and Bede which looked kinda scared by Raihan Indtimdation "Well how about we hang out after training?" "That sounds good (y/n)."

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ Ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

You hung out with you mates beat them all cause you were that good and trained and cared for your pokemon and after you hung out with Raihan battling, talking and just enjoying each other's company. "We do this again mate!" Raihan smiled widely as you gave a small smile "yeah we should hang out more Raihan." "Yeah I'll see you soon okay," As he blew a kiss and winked (ღ˘ω˘ღ) as you waved as your heart felt warm.

"(Y/n) you really are something."

Raihan said as he walked off until the next time you two met.

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

"I've see you've found a new mate."

Leon said behind to Raihan

"Where did you even come from?!"

"A champion never tells it's secrets"

As Leon backed into the darkness and probably got lost as Raihan stood their confused.

🅰/🅽

Hey hope this was good enough and of course let me know of anything wrong or typos of any sort anyway have a lovely rest of you day/night!
(✿๑•́ ◡ •̀๑)ヾ(´°◡°`✿)ノ

(Not edited)

(500 words)