Allister x reader (Short)

You and Allister are good friends you hang out and is the only one that Allister can trust and help him with problems he may have as you are a fairy type pokemon trainer with Bede while he is ghost type gym leader but he still hasn't shown his face to you as he's seem very embarrassed by it but you don't want to force him to take his mask off as you would never do that your dear friend and since your so kind and trustworthy Allister has gained a crush on you as you also gained a crush on the spooky ghost boy.

"Hey Allister how's it going?"

You said running up to the ghost gym leader

"O-oh nothing much i-im doing good how are you?"

"I'm great Allister you know your such a sweetheart"

"R-really well w-what do you m-mean?"

"Well your aleays so nice every though your shy but that's what makes you so nice and polite,"

"Really w-well I w-wanted to show you s-something."

"Cool what is it?"

Allister turned and motioned you to follow him as you followed you walked in his own changing room.

"You have you own little changing room that's so cool,"

While you were looking around you then noticed that Allister had his hands on his mask looking as he was about to take it off.

"Allister its fine if you don't want to take off your mask if your shy about it."

"N-no I t-think y-you should see your my b-best friend after all you deserve it,"

Allister takes off his mask and putting it to his chest holding it tight to reveal Violet eyes and his innocent looking face with a small gentle smile.

"A-allister"

"I k-know it's not the b-best,"

You walk over to him and put your hands on his cheek he tensed a little but relaxed into your hands

"Don't be shy this is the cutest face I've ever seen,"

You say smiling as he let out a gentle smile as you kiss his forehead and he light pink dusted on his cheek.

"I'm glad you could trust me."

"Me too (y/n)"

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

"And look at these cute chubby cheeks!"

"(Y/nnnnn)"

"I'm just kidding!"

🅰/🅽
Hey hope you enjoy and it's shorter than most Oneshots I did anyway have a lovely day and let me know of any typos!

(395 words)

(Not edited)