Chapter 16: A Surprise Visitor

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been having writers block and couldn't bring myself to figure out what the next chapter is gonna be, but I think this one is gonna be the best one I hope you enjoy it. There's a surprise visitor who's not from the anime universe.

Naruto's POV

We arrived inside the guild and sat down eager to complete the Grand Magic Games. Irene and Brandish sat next to me in deep conversation about how we were gonna win. I don't even know if I wanna compete in the games. I have a very bad feeling, but I pushed it aside when I saw Sasuke arrive with Mira. I looked over to Erza who was talking to Lucy, Gray, and Natsu.

"Hey Irene." I said interrupting Her and Brandish's conversation

"Yes Naruto?" She asked curiously

"You said you had a daughter right?"

"That's right I haven't seen her since she was born." She replied sadly

I patted her head, "I think I know where she is."

"Really? Where?!?!?" She shouted

I pointed towards Erza and she looked at me confused

"Erza is your daughter, now go talk to her." I told her and she nodded slightly walking over to her

I watched the entire thing, to Irene walking up to her, to Erza being shocked, and to them crying tears of joy and sharing a hug.

Irene and Erza  walked over to me and Brandish still smiling.

"Erza meet your stepfather Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto meet my daughter Erza Scarlet." Irene introduced us

"Well-" Was all I said before Erza engulfed me in a hug which i gladly returned.

"Thank you." She said hugging me tighter 

"Anytime." I said releasing her from the hug

"Erza this is Brandish your stepmother." Irene said turning to Brandish who smiled 

I was watching Erza, Irene, and Brandish talk till I sensed something again and I looked over at Sasuke who sensed it too. I nodded at him and we both bolted out the door seeing the sky light up and we both knew it was maybe a portal home, but we were both wrong. I think the guild had a bad feeling and followed us. We watched the sky light up again, but it was pictures of person who we've never seen before. Until he fell out of the sky landing straight infront of us.

I looked at him and eyed him carefully his suit was sorta metallic and he had this giant spider symbol on his chest.

He looked around confused as to where he was till he noticed us.

"Um, where am I and on another note who are all of you?" The creepy robot asked 

"Your in Magnolia and I'm Naruto, and these are my friends." 

"Magnolia? That's nowhere close to New York." He said a bit confused 

"Who are you?" Makarov asked curiously 

"I'm Spider-Man" He said smiling 

"Spider-who?" Gray questioned 

"I'm Spider-Man, you know your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." He said 

"I think I'm getting tired of this." Natsu said his flames roaring to life 

We all stepped back watching the oncoming battle that was about to happen. Natsu ran at him and started throwing punches left and right, but something weird happened he started moving faster than Natsu could punch. He dodged a punch roundhouse kicking him in his jaw knocking him back. He crossed his arms smug and I was getting a little pissed off so, I nodded to Sasuke who nodded back. We walked side by side me unzipping my cloak and Sasuke unbuckling his. 

"We'll hand him Natsu." I said to him 

He nodded and walked back over to the guild.

He tensed a bit, throwing his arms forward this webbing like stuff covering me in it. Sasuke slashed it rushing him. He flipped dodging Sasuke's attacks, I burned off the webbing charging up a rasengan. I jumped over Sasuke pushing my arm forward. It was like in slow motion he backflipped sending me behind him, my attack landing in the ground. He webbed my hands together. Me and Sasuke circled around him. We both rushed him, but it was like he saw it coming webbing us together. Sasuke slashed the webbing off and we decided to let a bit of our power flow. I opened my chakra form and Sasuke opened his sharingan instantly forming the EMS. I saw his gauntlet like things shift and I knew was getting ready to attack but the complete opposite he threw out some grenade but it was filled with his webs and when we looked over he was gone. Sasuke's eyes reverted back to normal and I closed my chakra form. 

"That was weird." Sasuke said 

"I know good thing we were holding back."

To Peter an Hour before he was transported to a different universe 

A/N: Peter will have a small part in this book but he'll be sent back home after 2 or 3 chapters and he's getting a spin-off so be aware of that

"Keep the suit you've earned it. I think Tony would be proud of you Peter." Happy said 

"I'll make Mr. Stark proud." I said smiling 

"Well there's a rhino trampling New York think you can take him." 

"Of course." I looked at the iron-spider suit Tony Stark built for me

I stepped into the suit and watch it come to life. I ran out of the Avengers headquarters swinging into action. I remember the last time I used this suit and it was along side the Avengers against Thanos and his army. I ran along side a building leaping off of it extending my arm out webbing out of my gauntlets swinging me up. I land ontop of a police car seeing a man inside a giant mecha rhino suit. 

"Here to be crushed Spider-boy." Rhino said 

"Sure, if that means I'll be doing the crushing." I said crossing my arms 

"I'll kill you Spider-boy!!!" He said angrily 

"Ok I'll be right there." 

He gritted his teeth, closing his chest, and his rhino head moving on top of it charging me sending missiles my way. I acted fast grabbing a sewer lid shielding myself behind it then I jumped up with the lid pushing the first missile aside, then i attached my webs to it sending the other missiles away. I swung the lid towards the charging rhino till everything went white. I appeared falling I landed infront of abunch of weird people. 

After the fight

"Ugh where am I? I can't contact any of the Avengers." I landed in an abandoned ship off the edge of the city my mask vanished when i looked around.

I looked at my supply of webs and I still had abunch left, but i looked around again.

"Karen, are you there?" I asked 

"Yes Peter." She replied a few moments later

"Oh thank God, Do you know where we are?" 

"An alternate universe." She said 

"Alternate universe? How'd that happen." I say 

"During your fight with the rhino you were transported here." She said stating the obvious

"Yeh, but where's here?" I said 

"Like I said you're in Magnolia." A voice behind me said 

I slowly turned around to find those 2 who attacked me earlier.

"Hello Peter." The Blonde said 

To Be Continued...

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter an our surprise visitor from another universe rate it and comment till next time