Chapter 26: An Untold Story

TTP POV
A little boy who couldn't be older than 3 with blond hair sat at his window waiting for someone to return. This little boy's name is Izayoi Sakamaki. He was born on March 12th 776. A women with the same hair color as him came into the room.

"Izayoi, why are you still awake?" The woman asked.

"I'm waiting for him to return." The boy replied not taking his eyes off the window.

The women walked over to him and rubbed his head, "Come on it's bedtime."

"B-b-but, what if he show's up and I'm asleep!!!" Izayoi yelled not wanting to sleep.

"I know you want to see him, Iza, but I doubt he'd come and only take off." The women said laying him in his bed, "Sweet dreams my beautiful boy." She said kissing his head and leaving the room.

Izayoi looked at the picture that was sitting next to his bed. It was him, his mother, and a man smiling in. He looked at the man who had a giant smile on his face standing next to his mother. The man had a black cloak on, blonde spikey hair, cat whiskers on his cheeks, ocean blue eyes, and a giant smile on his face.

"I miss you, dad..." Izayoi said putting the picture back on the dresser before going to sleep.

To Naruto

Naruto was super sleepy the last thing he remembered was Zeref bringing him down and Sasuke coming to save him. Naruto looked around to see Sasuke asleep across from him. Naruto got up slowly his body extremely sore from opening his demon slayer power. He took a few steps before falling down.

"This is the great Naruto Uzumaki who took down August. Please he's a joke." He heard a voice say he looked up to see Zeref with Serena and Acnologia.

"Take him." Zeref said in a cold dark voice.

Naruto could bearly move let alone fight all three of them. He blinked and noticed Serena gone. He tried his best to find him when he received a kick to his face sending him flying. Serena appeared in front of him grabbing him by his throat slamming him into the ground.

"Hahah, you're pathetic." Serena said grabbing his left arm and snapped it causing Naruto to yell out in pain, "You call yourself a Dragon Slayer, God Slayer, Demon Slayer when in reality your weak." Serena mocked him breaking his right arm. He grabbed him by his neck, "Any final words Naruto?" He asked his arm changing color.

Serena watched as Naruto opened his eyes, but was shocked about what was happening. Serena quickly threw his arm, but in a flash of orange, Serena's arm was bent back. He yelled out in pain dropping the transforming Jinchūriki.

Acnologia was about to make his move on the two till Zeref through his arm infront of him, "Wait."

Serena was yelling in pain about his broken arm. He looked over to where he dropped Naruto, but he was gone.

Serena was looking around only to be met with a consecutive amount of punches thrown his way. Naruto kneed him in the chest knocking the wind out of him, then used the spikes on his elbow impalin him in the back. Serena coughed up blood seeing the spike in his chest. Naruto drew his elbow back and delivered a punch to his face, breaking his jaw.

Serena was launched into a boulder. He couldn't move his entire body felt numb. Serena watched Naruto as he closed his hand and immediately reopened them to see his claws appear. He dragged his claws against a tree, sharpening them. Serena had never been afraid of anyone, but Zeref and August. Serena waa getting light headed and he thought Naruto teleported cuz his tail was wrapped around his throat.

"Pl-pl-please do-don't do th-this!!" Serena screamed out in fear bringing a frown onto thw demonic blonde.

"Scared to die? Shut the fuck up and die with the last amount of dignity you have!!!" Naruto said in his demonic voice impalin Serena straight through the chest. He immediately slid his arm up cutting him in half.

He held Serena's heart in his hand and looked at both Acnologia and Zeref as he crushed thw dragon slayers heart.

"Your up." Zeref said putting both his arms behind his back as Acnologia vanished and so did Naruto. Zeref watched from the ground as the dragon and the demon clashed.

Acnologia watched as Naruto started flickering and was in his Kurama form. His fist started glowing and he immediately rushed Naruto before that giant fox appeared again. Naruto slowly bent backwards as Acnologia's fist flew past him. Seeing his opening Naruto kicked him in the face sending him into the ground.

Naruto raised his hands into a cross as five more of him appeared and each one started a rasenshuriken, but the rasenshuriken's started combining into each other forming a giant one.

"DEMON-GOD-DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: WIND STYLE GIANT PLANETARY RASENSHURIKEN!!!!!" Naruto yelled out sending the attack straight at Acnologia who used an unusual breathe attack to try and block the attack. The two attacks collided trying to overpower each other.

Naruto vanished and appeared behind Acnologia with a Rasengan in hand, but Acnologia was too slow to block the attack as Naruto hit him dead in the chest knocking him straight into his rasenshuriken that was heading towards him.

Naruto watched Acnologia become engulfed in the attack as he saw the dragon, the goddess, and the demon appear in the attack.

"2 down 1 to go." Naruto said as he descended to the ground where Zeref was waiting.

"Bravo, Naruto, bravo. You defeated Serena and Acnologia, but your no match for me." Zeref said his eyes turning a dark red.

Naruto's wings extended launching him straight towards Zeref who was waiting for the blond demon.

To be continued...