Chapter 20: Dragons meet Dragon Slayers: Naruto vs Future Rogue

Naruto's POV

"Aw, so you do remember me? Good makes this easier then killing all your friends." Rogue chuckled menacingly

"Guys go on ahead. I'll handle him." I said all jokes aside this guy is the real deal compared to his past self.

"I'm sorry I can't let any of you leave. I still need Miss. Heartfilia." Rogue said, "WHITE SHADOW DRAGONS ROAR!!!!!" He roared out, I immediately jumped in front of the breath attack.

"GO NOW!!!!" I yelled and saw them take off in the opposite direction, "THIS WON'T WORK ON ME!!!" I ran through the attack punching Rogue in the chest then in the face sending him into a stone pillar. I appeared in front of him punching him through five more, "Where'd you acquire that power from Rogue?" I asked, but kinda afraid of the answer.

"I think you know, Naruto." Rogue smirked getting up slowly.

"You didn't!!!" I yelled in anger and watched him stand before me.

"I did. I killed Sting for his dragon slayer abilities." Rogue said and I appeared in front of him getting ready to punch him, but he vanished into the shadows.

"FACE ME LIKE A MAN, ROGUE!!!!" I yelled watching the shadow dragon dodge or counter my attacks.

"Nervous Naruto." Rogue said from behind me, I instantly turned around to punch his shadow, "Did I tell you what happens to you in the future?" Rogues voice rung out from every direction.

"Not that I know of!!!!" I yelled out sick of his games.

"Let me clue you in, ten years later Naruto still hasn't aged a day in his life, but guess what you disappear sometime in the future. I came back so I could have the honor of killing you myself. After you and Sasuke humiliated me and Sting I wanted revenge. I killed everyone Frosch, Sting, Sasuke, Natsu, Lucy. Everyone you ever loved I killed them myself." Rogue spoke out in anger.

"You said I became a threat in the future, but you traveled ten years into the past just to kill me. How stupid are you?" I spoke out seeing his shadow appear, I ran punching it, but it immediately disappeared.

"SHUT UP!!!! MY HATRED FOR YOU HAS MADE ME WHO I AM!!!!!" Rogue yelled appearing behind me dragging a knife across my throat, "Enjoy dying Naruto." He chuckled evily.

I grabbed my throat seeing blood cover my hands. I tried to breathe, but it wasn't working. I fell to the ground blood leaking out of my throat, "You.....won't....get......away......with....this....Rogue!!!"

"I will cause after this I'll pay Sasuke a visit." Rogue said and vanished into the shadows leaving a half dead Naruto on the ground.

Naruto's Mindscape

"Oh shit, kid, don't die!!!" Kurama yelled out trying to heal Naruto's slit throat, but it wasn't working he was losing to much blood, "NO, NO, NO, WORK DAMMIT!!!!!!" Kurama yelled out in anger that his host was dying.

Naruto looked up at Kurama slowly, "I'm...sorry....that....I....wasn't.....a......good.....host.....for.....you." Naruto croaked out.

"Boy, don't die on me!!" Kurama started crying trying to heal his only friend.

"This....is....goodbye.....Kurama......thanks...for....being....my friend....." Naruto said and could feel himself dying.

"You won't die. We won't allow it." Three voices rung out from inside his head.

Sasuke's POV

We had won the Grand Magic Games, but something felt off. We were going back to the guild when the team who went to rescue Lucy returned, but Naruto wasn't with them.