Chapter 18: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth

Naruto's POV

A/N: I think I skipped over day 3 sorry about that, but the story must go on. Plus we all know what would have went down lol. Back to the story.

Me and the Guild were heading to Day 4 of the games and Juvia who replaced Mira says she's gonna participate.

I hopped onto the wall in the waiting arena watching day 4 begin. Gajeel said he had a bad feeling about today.

Mako the host appeared, "In this game, the participants swim inside a floating sphere of water. The participants must knock one another outside of the sphere, with points being awarded based on the order in which the players are eliminated.
Falling out of the sphere results in the contestant being automatically removed from play for the rest of the event. The last person remaining in the sphere will be the victor, and receive top points. Any form of Magic or technique can be used to assist in knocking rival participants out.
When only two participants remain in the ring, a special 5-minute timer will be set. Should one of the participants fall out of the sphere during this time, they will not receive second place, rather they will automatically come last. Send out your team members."

Minerva from Sabertooth walked into the arena, Lucy and Juvia walked down into the arena. Sherria from Lamia Scale was also there. Risley Law from Mermaid Heel was there. Jenny from Blue Pegasus was there waving to everyone and that guy Rocker from Quatro Puppy was there too.

I cracked a laugh, "Hahahah."

"What's so funny?" Sasuke asked me

"See that wimpy guy right there." I pointed at the guy from Quatro Puppy

"Yeah." Sasuke said cracking a smile

Then a giant ball of water appeared and all the contestants were sent into the ball of water.

"You all have 30 minutes, Let the match begin!!!" Mako cheered sending the entire crowd into it.

"Guess I'm gonna get the party started this round. OPEN GATE OF THE WATER BEARER, AQUARIUS!!!!" Lucy yelled grabbing her key and opening it inside the water

"What the?" Sherria was a bit confused

"A celestial spirit?" Jenny confirmed

"Hmph." Was all you can hear from Minerva.

"A fellow Mermaid, huh this is getting interesting." Risely said

"GAHH!!! This is my domain you dumb bimbos!!!" Aquarius shouted water spewing from her vase taking everyone, but Minerva and Juvia in the attack.

"My turn. WATER CYCLONE!!!" Juvia yelled out a cyclone of water came out colliding with Aquarius's attack.

"It's been awhile hasn't it, Aquarius?" Juvia asked putting more into the attack

"Don't think I won't hold back just because we're acquaintances." Aquarius fired back

"I wouldn't dream of it." Juvia replied back

"You little hethen." Aquarius said getting angry at Juvia

"I won't lose here. My darling is watching, I couldn't live with myself if I've failed." Juvia said looking in Gray's direction.

"Juvia." Lucy said

"My rival." Juvia replied back

"I don't want Gray, I have Natsu." Lucy said growing a tick mark

Jenny attacked Rocker knocking him out the ring, "No boys allowed!!!"

"Quatro Puppy is out of the game." Mako said