Chapter 24: Clash of the Legends: Naruto vs August

TTP

Naruto and August launched at each other intending to destroy the other. Their fists collided with each other when Naruto kicked August, "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!" Naruto shouted and two clones appeared out of thin air. The three Naruto's started attacking the old man who looked to be enjoying the battle with the blonde jinchūriki. August grabbed one of the clones and threw him into the other making them both disappear.

"Your good old man, but for you I'm not gonna hold back!!!" Naruto shouted at him who received a smirk from him.

"I don't intend on holding back either, boy." August said and his body started turning red with yellow lines connecting from his head to his arms with his staff in his left arm, "Let's start the real battle boy."

Naruto looked at him and smirked, "So be it old man." Naruto's power started flickering and his chakra form engulfed his body. His demonic marks started spreading throughout his body. Immediately connecting to each other. He opened his eyes which were completely black with the pupils of Kurama and the Sage mode, but his pupils were slanted in the form of a 'X'. His left and right arms had spikes growing out of his forearms and his shoulders. His back had two giant wings with a demons tail that could be seen swinging behind him. His legs became that of a goat. He had two giant horns growing out of his forehead. Naruto's chakra form color went from bright orange to a crimson red. Naruto had two giant black marks form under his eyes with razor sharp teeth growing in.

August looked at the boy with a giant smirk on his face, "Let's see what you got." August raced towards the newly evolved Naruto.

To Gray vs Silver

"Your good alright, but that won't be enough to beat me." Silver said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm not tryna beat you." Gray said which made Silver confused, "I'm just stalling you till my back up shows up." After Gray said that a giant fire ball was launched towards Silver.

Silver smirked evilly, "Gotta do better than that!!!" He shouted freezing the fireball, but then it was immediately switched with Sasuke who had his sword drawn, 'Shit it was a trick.'

"Nope this was!!!" Sasuke shouted who used his ocular abilities switching himself with Gray who had a giant ice sword swinging it on Silver who tried to block it.

Sasuke looked over and saw Gray giving it his all and decided to give him a hand. He threw his sword towards Silver who immediately saw it coming and used his other hand to deflect it, but what he didn't expect was Sasuke who switched places with his sword. Sasuke impaled Silver in the side with his chidori, which gave Gray the opening he was looking for and over powered Silver cutting him down.

Gray looked at his defeated father and looked over at Sasuke who grabbed his sword sheathing it.

"Good....job....my....boy.." Silver coughed out.

Gray walked over to his dying father, "Before you go..." Gray started which caused Silver to look at him, "Why did you leave me?" He asked

Even tho he was dying he smiled, "If....I.....raised.....you....you....wouldn't.....have....so....many...friends...I'm..sorry....Gray...I.......love.....you" He spoke with his dying breath.

Gray didn't say anything as Sasuke put a hand on his shoulder, "The others are waiting. Time to go."

Gray nodded and followed after Sasuke who chased after the others who ran into the base.

To Natsu and the others

Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Wendy were running through the destroyed castle in search of the book of END to put a stop to this nightmare.