Chapter 19: Enter Future Rogue: The Garou Knights

Naruto's POV

Me and Sasuke left the arena knowing that we avenged Lucy and humiliated Sabertooth in the process. Neither me or Sasuke could see what was about to happen in the next upcoming days. After that Lucy was kidnapped by the Kingdom so me, Natsu, Mirajane, Wendy, and the 3 exceed were sent to find her. Sasuke stayed behind to help Fairy Tail win the games, what can I say he's more of a show off than I am.

We were underneath the castle it looked bizarre, "Do you guys have Lucy's scent?"

"No there's too many especially with all the people who've been here." Wendy said a bit discouraged

"Don't worry Wendy we'll find her." Mira said cheering up the Sky Dragon Slayer.

"Thanks Mira." Wendy smiled at her till I stopped walking, "What's wrong Naruto?"

"I know I'm not a true dragon slayer, but did you two catch that scent?" I asked a bit concerned at the feint scent I caught.

"Yeah I smell it too." Natsu said

"Now that you mention it, I smell it too." Wendy said, "Where's it coming from?" She asked abit worried

"It's below us!!!" Natsu shouted

"EARTH DRAGON'S HELL'S BREAKER!!!!!" I launched into the air and landed destroying the ground underneath us sending us all into different locations in this underground cavern, "Uh oh, I really did it this time."

I looked around for some sort of light source when I saw a bright light coming from the opposite direction.  When I arrived there was lava below me and a person sitting on a cliff above.

"Hm, well, well, well, look who we have here." The mysterious person said lighting a cigarette, "By that confused expression you don't know who I am, do you?"

"Nope, not a clue." I stated without hesitation.

"You may not know me, but I know you. Uzumaki Naruto." He stated taking another puff from his cigarette.

"Hm, I don't have a clue who you are." Naruto stated earning a sweat drop from the guy.

"Listen here you moron, the names Kama leader of the Garou Knights." He shouted at him.

"Um ok? Do you know where my friends are?" Naruto gave him that I don't care look.

"I think my knights are toying with your friends." Kama let out a slight chuckle till he felt a punch connect with his stomach then his face sending him flying into the wall.

"I don't need my magic to destroy you." Naruto said cracking his knuckles appearing in front of him punching him into the wall repeatedly.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He yelled flinging his scythe's at him causing Naruto to jump over them.

"That's one knarly looking toy." Naruto smirked at him, "But I'll have to do better than. Haven't used this, but sorry I gotta look for my friends."

Kama saw his body flickering then he turned bright orange, with black symbols all over his stomach, but what caught his eye was Naruto's eyes they were red with black slits and what looked like a toads mixed into the slits. Kama back up in fear when he saw a cloak engulf Naruto's body. I instantly rushed him knocking him into the wall raising my hand and a rasenshuriken appear spinning and I threw it sending him deeper into the wall clearing the area for me.

Still in my chakra form I walked through the tunnel I sent Kama through I saw Wendy and Mira with 2 of Kama's Garou Knights.

"Naruto!!!" Wendy yelled happily running over to me, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard." I chuckled a bit, but then he got a very bad feeling and turned around, there was nothing there, 'What was that?'

"Are you guys alright?" I asked Wendy and Mirajane and they nodded, "That's good, wait where's Natsu?" And at the moment the wall next to us exploded with someone flying towards us. I jumped up road house kicking one of Kama's Knights into the wall next to us.

"Naruto, Mira, Wendy?" He called out hoping it was us.

"Yeah it's us." I called out seeing Natsu race over, "Sorry about that, but that guy Neppa didn't wanna give me any answers as to where they were keeping Lucy." Natsu said

"All good, Kama wasn't giving me anything either."

"Same with us, Cosmo and Kamika weren't giving in so we had beat it out of them." Mira said a little too scary.

"Do you guys hear something?" I asked

"No?" They all responded back

At that moment another guy came flying through the wall Natsu on instinct flipped into the air axe kicking him into the ground with the 3 exceed also appearing through the wall.

"Hey guys." Happy said happily flying over to us.

"Did you 3 find Lucy's location?" I asked and Happy nodded his head, "She's through this tunnel and in the jail cell."

"Let's move guys." I said shutting off my chakra form and rushing through the tunnel with the others behind me.

We entered the jail cells looking for Lucy, "Split up." We all went our separate ways looking for her.

"GUYS!!! GUYS I FOUND HER!!!!!" Wendy yelled and we all ran her way. Natsu grabbed onto the bars and burned through them and grabbed Lucy.

"Luce, are you alright?" Natsu asked concerned for the love of his life.

"Natsu? Everyone? I'm ok." She smiled and stood up with the help of Natsu

"Let's get out of here." Mira said receiving a nod from us and we ran from to the exit, but that feeling came back. This time it felt like it was following us.

"Naruto, are you ok?" Wendy asked concerned having everyone stop

"I know you're there, come out now." I shouted my detection skill picking up some following us, but from the shadows.

"My, I didn't think I'd be discovered this early?" The person said coming out the shadows.

'He looks kind of familiar' I thought, "Who are you?"

"Aw, don't recognize me, well I am from the future, but I've come back to kill you before you become an even bigger threat in the future. Naruto Uzumaki." He said with a deadly glare

"Who are you?!?! How do you know Naruto?!?!" Mira yelled at the mysterious person standing before them.

"Mirajane Uchiha or is it still Mirajane Strauss? It's Strauss isn't it? Don't get in my way or Sasuke won't know what to pick up after I get done with you." He said and that got me thinking Sasuke marries Mira, huh.

"You won't end anything, now who are you??? Tell me now or I'll have to beat it out of you." I said cracking my knuckles letting him know I meant business

"Ahahahahahahah." He started laughing till he grabbed his mask and took it off.

"It's you!!!" I said in anger

"Aw good to see you too, Naruto." He said with a smirk that turned into a glare.

"ROGUE!!!!"

To be continued...

A/N: sorry for the late update it's kinda harder writing for this book since I haven't watched Fairy Tail and I have to remember what arc comes after what so it's a bit difficult but don't worry ik what comes after this one hahahaha sorry again