Chapter 28: Izayoi and the Fairy Tail Guild

TTP

"Father?" He spoke silently thinking on if that was his father or not.

He looked to the sky and saw clouds forming and knew it was gonna rain, "Tsch." He said, but what he knew what he had to do.

Fairy Tail. He had to start there if he wanted to find his father. He crossed his arms taking in the rain that was dropping from the sky.

"Mom, I'll find him. I swear." He made that oath to the rain pouring down onto his head.

Fairy Tail

Izayoi stood infront of a giant building with large letters, "Fairy Tail." He balled up his fists it was there fault his father went missing, but his mother taught him never to hold a grudge against someone even if they deserved it.

He was about to open the door when someone came flying through the doors straight towards him. On instinct he reacted, he jumped into the air and kicked the person sending them into the ground.

"Oww!!!" The person said rubbing there head.

"Oops. Sorry." Izayoi said sheepishly when he saw the person in front of him.

Izayoi looked at the pink haired girl staring at him then tilted her head, "Who are you?!?"

He crossed his arms again when the girl got off the ground, "Hey, I asked you a question??"

"Nashi!! Is that all you got or are you hungry for more-" A girl with blue hair said coming out of the Guild Hall.

"Kuri, we have a visitor." She replied to the water and ice make user.

Izayoi turned his head in annoyance and pushed passed them entering, but both Nashi and Kuri blocked his way.

"Step aside." He spoke which sent chills through both there spines, but refused to move.

"Tell us what you want from the guild!!!" Kuri yelled at him and Nashi agreed with her.

"My business is with your guildmaster not you. Now step aside." He said taking another step, but Nashi took a step forward her hands immediately igniting.

"Last chance. Step aside." He spoke.

"Guess you'll have to make us." Kuri replied.

Inside the Guild Hall

"What's taking Nashi and Kuri so long?" A blond girl asked

"Who knows my sister doesn't like Kuri." a boy with pink hair and yellow tips at the ends say.

"Lucas, make sure your sister and Kuri aren't in danger." Neo replies and the blond boy sighed in annoyance and was making his way to the doors when a girl with pink hair came flying back through the entrance.

Everyone looked in shock as Nashi crashed straight into Lucas. Then Kuri came flying right behind her.

In the doorway stood a tall, blond haired boy with a set of headphones ontop his head. He had on a red and black plaid shirt, black shirt, and black jeans. Everyone looked at the tall boy thinking on what he could want. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walks inside, but the red head Neo hops infront of him.

"Halt!!" The boy responds, but Izayoi just scoffs and makes his way to the guildmasters office.

"Your not going anywhere!!!" Neo replied grabbing a sword and charging him.

"Too slow." Izayoi stated kicking the sword and immediately shattering the blade causing the red head to get sent flying back.

Everyone watched in disbelief as the blond haired boy shattered the sword with just a kick. Now everyone surrounded him.