nightlight / / 4

matt 》》
"If you're going to break into my room almost everyday, I want to know more about you." I said as Violet came in through my balcony for the 6th time since I got here, 1 1/2 weeks ago.
"What do you want to know?" She took in an enormous puff of smoke.
"I don't know? How did you get so..dark? I want to know that you're not a 50 year old man that's just really good at putting on makeup."
"Ha, I am not a 50 year old man." She laughed, "Well, I used to be a normal teenage girl until I was about 14. I was starting high school, and one day there were some seniors smoking outside at lunch and they asked me if I wanted to try. I said sure, and I tried it. It felt good, but I knew my grandmother was very sick with lung cancer from smoking so I was very against the action. I took it out and stomped on it. The next year, my grandmother, who I was very close to, died . I tried cutting, but I realized my family would notice so I smoked, I listened to weird songs and wore all black. It's not really that interesting." She shrugged and puffed again.
I thought for a while, "How could you go from being totally against smoking, to smoking like a fish?" "I don't really know. I guess that people just change. It's inevitable. You're not going to be the same person your whole life. I believe that nothing in life is permanent and that you should just live in the moment and not worry about the consequences that you may have tomorrow."

-

SORRY IM SHIT AT BEING A PERSON!!!!!

I HAVENT UPDATED IN A KAJILLION YEARS AND IM SOOOO SORRY!

ok on a lighter note, i really recommend you read "six months" by onlyespinosa. ITS SO GOOD IM LITERALLY DEAD. ( and hi madi if you're reading this)