nightlight / / 8

hi my beautiful people! i hope you enjoyed the kiss ;)

✖️✖️

after kiss

matt 》》

I don't know why I kissed her exactly. It just felt..right.

-new years eve

"3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We both screamed at the top of our lungs, as the clock struck midnight.
Thoughts are wildly running through my mind, should I kiss her? should I just say "Happy New Year, Violet!"?

After just a few seconds of thinking, I decided to go with the first option. I am going to kiss Violet. On the mouth. Right now.

So, knowing what I am going to do, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, before cupping her cheek and bringing her face towards mine, when finally, our lips came in contact with each other, and after a while, she kissed back.

violet 》》

That night, it felt like everything was in slow motion.

-new years eve

It felt like an eternity before our lips parted. But, like a good eternity. The kind of eternity that you're afraid for it to go away, because it's so good. But you know it's not going to go away because it's an eternity. I never wanted our eternity to end.

We pulled away and awkwardly sat in awkward silence, with awkward looks on our faces.

"Soo..." I finally speak up.

"That was...Something..." He added in and I nodded.

Finally, we both blushed and started laughing, for some reason.
Whenever something weird or awkward happens, we can never stop laughing.

The laughter died down after a few minutes and our faces turned kind of serious, but still soft.

"You know," Matt broke the silence, "you're not such a bad kisser, Andrews." He smirked.

"I could say the same for you, Espinosa."

"Can I," He tried to say something, but he couldn't concentrate, "Can I kiss you again?"

"Is the sky blue?" I laughed and let him bring me into his warm embrace.

-

how did you like it?? sorry it's super short!