Prologue

Darkness...

Silence...

Numbness...

That's the only words that came up to my mind as soon as I realized what happened to me.

Death is indeed inevitable.

It felt like I've been thrown into an abyss with no light and gravity. As if the whole world is now gone-or I'm the one whose gone.

Alone...

Sorrowful...

Pity...

Life is indeed important. If I only looked closely to its importance, I might just have the chance to renew myself and start again.

And yet again, I was too late.

It is already set in stone. I'm on my way to Oblivion. That's how life works.

All things comes to an end. That includes me.

But then I felt an unexplainable presence before me. There is no sillhoutte, I cannot see who it is, but I am certain of one thing.

I am not alone in this place.

I wonder, who is it?

Just then, a flick of light made its way to both of my eyes, making me cover it with the back of my palm. As soon as my eyes adjusted at the light, I looked up and blinked my eyes. I suddenly heard words that did not made sense to me.

Until I got a clearer word about what that person is saying. And it was-

"Nee-chan!"

...wait, what? Whose that?

"Nee-chan! What are you doing there?" Turning behind, I saw a small boy looking at me with a kind smile. His burgundy hair and familiar red eyes. He's...he is familiar...

Who is he again?

"Tan...jiro?" I slowly asked. He tilted his head on the side in confusion. If I were to base his physical body, it looks like he is only 4 years old. That means his sister is 3 years old today.

He smiled and nodded, his red eyes glinting at the sun's light. "Yup!"

I stared at the palm of my hand, before I pointed to myself. "Do you know who I am?"

"Ofcourse, you're nee-chan!"

I almost made a face. "I mean, my name."

"Oh," he smiled. "Kamado Amery!"

Hearing that, my world seemed to shatter into pieces.

What..the..hell?

"Nee-chan, daijobu?" Tanjiro looked at me, worry laced on his kind eyes. I ignored him and looked around, and there I spotted a small pond under the nearby trees. I quickly ran towards it, and yet I felt like I went there slowly.