ɪɪɪ

"Arigato." I thanked him as he placed me on the ground. Looking at the battlefield, there I saw the Stone Pillar fighting the demon who claimed himself to be a Middle Moon 5 with ease.

I still don't understand. Did the anime nor the manga had a Middle Moon? Probably not. Maybe this demon is just boasting with too much confidence.

"I guess I can let Himejima-san finish that demon off. I wish it would be flamboyant." The sound pillar spoke as he stood beside me.

"Nee-chan!" I turned to see Tanjiro running towards me, worry laced on his eyes. He jumped at me and hugged me tightly. "Nee-chan, are you okay?"

I smiled and patted his head. "I'm okay." I winced in pain as I realized my broken ankle. "Guess not. But I knew I can trust you."

He smiled at me, but still held a worried look. "Your ankle should be treated immediately, nee-chan."

"You can help me walk all the way home right?"

Tanjiro nodded. "Un!"

"Siblings, huh? How flamboyant." The Sound Pillar spoke. "Especially you," he pointed at me, and I blinked my eyes in confusion.

My forehead creased in confusion as I also pointed myself. "Me?"

He nodded. "You certainly have no chance in winning against a demon if you'll only use a hatchet. Especially with a broken ankle. But you pulled it off."

I blinked my eyes again before smiling. "Thank you." I guess my stamina training and flexibility worked. With my good sense of hearing and clear observation by the demon's movements, it was easy as cake.

But it would have been easier if I didn't get my ankle broken. I don't wanna be disabled-not even once in my life.

"But you'll be more better if you are to be trained by a pillar or former pillars," he suggested. "And you can join the Demon slayer corps. That is us, if you don't know."

Tanjiro looked at him. "What does a demon slayer do?"

The Sound pillar turned to him. "Obviously, to slay demons-in a flamboyant way. Aside that, we also save others as we are given missions to do."

"Daaaamn youuuuu!" Our attentions turned to the demon who is now crumbling to ashes as he kept on screaming in anger, until nothing left of him but his ashes and clothes.

"That was fast, Himejime-san." Uzui stood up and crossed his arms. "Atleast that was better than nothing." He praised.

The Stone pillar nodded. "We shall accompany the kids in their way back home."

"Um," their eyes landed on me as Tanjiro looked at me as well. "Would you mind for some introductions first? You did saved us but you two are still strangers."

"I see." The Stone pillar nodded. "I am Himejima Gyomei. The Stone pillar."

"And I am Uzui Tengen, the flamboyant Sound pillar." The Sound pillar is really boasting with confidence-or more like flamboyance.

I smiled. "I'm Kamado Amery. And this is my younger brother, Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro stared at the pillars before he raised a question.