xᴠɪɪɪ

"You should have told me you wanted to eat normal human food," I grimaced as I watched him eat the food I prepared with the remaining ingredients I had in the kitchen. "Why did you have to stare at me like that as if you're about to eat me whole?"

Agricius shrugged. "Not my fault if you assumed things that way."

"Your lucky I'm not allowed to commit murder right now." I mumbled to myself as I try to regain inner peace with my eyes closed. "Ah, anyways, I might appoint you as my apprentice."

Before he could take a bite of the food again, he stopped midway as the steak fell off from the fork. He cleared his throat. "Did I hear that right? Me? An apprentice?" He laughed before looking at me seriously. "Great offer but no thanks."

"I'll have to introduce you as an apprentice since that is the only logical way for them to be not suspicious of you," I frowned as I explained. "Either that, or should I just tell them you're a demon?"

He went silent for a while, before frowning at me. "You're clearly trying to corner me aren't you?"

"Not at all, just a plan to avoid conflicts." I stated casually with a shrug, making him sigh in disbelief before he started eating again. I just sat there infront of him, before my mind floated into the abyss, clouded with lots of questions.

Is the plot already changing and straying away?

Is Sabito suspicious of me and now hates me?

Does Muzan knows my true nature?

Am I human?

Shaking my head, I decided not to think much about it and just focus in the present. Every single time that I try to think ahead, I always lose focus on what lies infront of me. I shouldn't be distracted, not when the beginning is not yet starting.

"What breathing do you want to use?"

Agricius glanced at me as he swallowed his food. "You."

I squinted my eyes at him. "What me? You want the same breathing style as mine?"

"Yeah."

Scratching my head, I thought about it for a moment. Will he even be able to learn the Fire God breathing? It was even a hassle for me! "That's unexpected," I commented. "I'll think about it then. Other than that, do you want to learn Water or Lightning, or anything else?"

He shook his head before plucking the steak into his fork, raising it infront of him on eye level. "I don't need to. I can just make my own. Or maybe fake the fact that my blood demon art is a breathing style." He then ate the steak in one go.

"I suppose," I nodded my head before crossing my arms. "By today, you should be more careful. You might do or say something suspicious, and trust me, if they ever find out then that will be the end of us."

"Sure."

~*~

Nothing special occured by the past few weeks. I easily got to adapt about the fact that I'm now an official hashira. My routine and schedule didn't change much since I'm already used to getting up early in the morning. The only problem is the tension between me and the Water pillars.

During our meetings with Oyakata-sama, I would always be given the spot to kneel between Giyu and Sabito, and believe me, I thought I was gonna die of suffocation.

With Sabito looking at me suspiciously, Giyu would be kind enough to change the vibes as he ask me things that can put my mind at ease. I never once hated Sabito in my whole entire life, but I think I'm getting annoyed as to how he's showing his disbelief at me through actions instead of saying it right into my face.