ɪ

It's been weeks ever since I got reincarnated to this fictional world. And I got a better glimpse of it.

Soon enough, I'll have lots of siblings. But they aren't that important and remarkable, so I'll only stick with remembering Tanjiro and Nezuko. Surprisingly, Takeo is already here so maybe it would be Hanako next?

At the same time, I feel kinda guilty. I already know how the plot of this story goes, and yet I don't feel like planning on saving them. Because if I did, there will be consequences and the story progress might change.

Like for Nezuko turned into a demon for example. But then I remember, Tanjiro was 13 that time and she's 12. Then I'll be 17. And since I'm too weak and frail, I'll also be left in our house.

And that means Muzan will kill me too.

Great.

I didn't die in my past life just to die again in my reincarnated life. I must change it. And the only thing in my mind is: Train and get stronger.

Not the training that we all know. It simply means by making my body stable in running, jumping, and fighting. I may be frail, but I still have to do my best. If it means my survival, then I'm willing to take risks.

I was planning on saving my family too. But I have to stick with how the progress would go. First, Nezuko needs to become a demon. Then they will meet the Water pillar, Giyu. Then Tanjiro will be trained by the former Water pillar, Urokodaki I think?

And he needs to be in the final selection where he'll face the hand demon. He needs to survive and return, and become a demon slayer.

Then that's where things will start for me to do something.

I have to become a demon slayer even before he can.

My only option so I can have an excuse to leave our home when Muzan arrives to kill them is to be part of a demon slayer. And being a demon slayer means I'm away for a mission.

My second option is to go with Tanjiro in selling those coals. But that won't work.

And so, while I'm still 8 and young, I need to make myself flexible first.

Being bed-ridden for the rest of my life and waiting for death to come at my house sucks.

"Nee-chan, what are you doing?" Tanjiro asked as he saw me stretching both of my legs. He tilted his head in confusion as he stared at me. I reached both of my feet with my fingers as I felt my body flex a bit.

"Flexibility." I simply answered, and the moment he blinked his eyes, I quickly gave him a smile.

I remember that I should change myself a bit too. My personality for example. I need to look kind and nice, but it wasn't that hard, thanks to the Kamado genes.

Even father as a frail man kept a smile to his face.

Soon enough, I know that he'll pass away. But I still hope that I can manage to save him from his death, but it wasn't that easy.

"Isn't that bad for you, nee-chan?" I really like how worried Tanjiro is. But I really need to do this thing.

I smiled at him. "It's fine. If I don't do this, I'll be weak and frail forever. Do you want that?"