ᴠɪ

I, Kamado Amery, at the age of 8 and near to turn 9 years old, almost died out of panic disorder.

"Y-you!" A boy with messy raven hair and splitted bangs covering his forehead pointed a finger at me. "This is all your fault and I might die so hear me out! And apologize this instant!"

Giyu and I were just there, staring at the commotion as the boy who pointed at me is being restrained by Sabito.

It surprised me not because of his instant accusation and order of me apologizing to him, but because of his voice that tells me to cover my ears or else they'll bleed.

If I were to judge him, he sure had a lot of resemblance to Tanjiro's frantic buddy. Was it Zenitsu?

He had teary eyes and there I saw his caramel colored eyes. He's wearing a beige checkered haori with zigzag patterned rigdes at the end. And on top of that..

He is wearing the demon slayer corps uniform!

Is he older than Sabito or Giyu?

Doesn't look like it.

"Mister, calm down." There I realized that Urokodaki-san was also there.

Glancing towards Giyu, I nudged him by the elbow and whispered. "Who is that guy? And I thought it was Urokodaki-san looking for me and not some wailing guy-"

"I HEAR THAT YOU MIDGET!" A shriek made its way right through my sensitive ears as Giyu and I flinched from his high-pitched voice. "YOU APOLOGIZE! SAY SORRY, MIDGET! THAT'S THE LEAST THING YOU COULD DO!"

I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. Opening them, a smile made its way in my lips. "First of, my name is Kamado Amery."

"Is that so?" Surprisingly, he bowed his head down. The sound of his head hitting the floor made me frown. Did his skull broke or what? "Kamado-san, if you don't want to apologize then please marry me!"

Silence. It was a defeaning and awkward silence, I can tell. Did a guy like him asked a todler like me for marriage?

Urokodai-san cleared his throat. "Mister, you two are 5 years apart." He informed.

"Age doesn't matter!" The wailing guy retorts.

"Apologies, but I must decline." I interject, earning a dramatic gasp from the latter.

Pointing a finger at me, he furiously shrieked. "DID YOU JUST TURNED ME DOWN!? THEN THAT'S MORE THE REASON FOR YOU TO APOLOGIZE!"

"Why would she apologize for?" Sabito shot another question as he kept a hand on the boy's shoulder. "She have the rights to turn down a guy like you whose unmanly."

The guy turned to him and wailed. "Because she stepped into my ego!"

A moment of silence blew upon us. "Stepped on your ego?" I asked with a huff. "Since when? I don't remember."

"Now you don't remember!?!" I instantly frowned at his outburst. "Do you have a short term memory loss!? That's the more reason for you to be sorry you fricking midget! Remember this unfortunate event or I'll never forgive you for as long as I live! You understand!?! You understand!?!" Every word, he emphasized the word you and kept on shaking violently.