What a great start to the day....

TW: mentions of abuse, Mini panic attack and death
Oh and deceit speaks opposite because he got cursed when he was younger just letting you know.

Virgil's Pov:
A banging on the metal door wakes me up from my nightmare infested sleep. "Virgil! Get your sorry ass up! You've got a mission to complete, unless you want deceit to punish you again I recommend getting yours worthless ass up!" Remus shouted from outside of the door. Before I could reply to him, he walks off probably to go see his husband. I sigh and get up, cracking my back and popping my shoulders to get rid of the stiffness in them. Walking to my drawers, I look around my 'room'. It was literally like a insane asylum room except without padded walls there was metal walls with my bed against one corner, a toilet and sink in another, my draws opposite my bed and a desk near the door. I go through my drawers to grab my Villain outfit and throw it on. It was a black shirt with a black hoodie with purple patches, black jeans with zippers on either side, black fingerless gloves, purple and black boots and lastly a black cape that has a hood to hide my face but if it does fall off I have a black mask that goes around my eyes.

I look in the mirror that was beside my drawers and check myself over. He didn't do that much damage to my face. I guess it because he knew that he was going to give me a mission, I thought to myself as I look at my beaten face. A black eye, a yellow bruise that's forming on my chin and a split lip that has dried blood on it. I grab my makeup kit and pull out my eye shadow and foundation. I cover up my bruised chin and do my eye shadow to cover up the bags under my eye, I leave my lip alone because there was no point cleaning it. The hero's will probably think that it was from our last fight anyway, besides even if they did start to catch on why would they care? I'm the bad guy. I sigh as I finish and grab my mask from the top of my drawers and put it on. Flipping my hood up, I prepare myself for the mission and Deceit. I walk out of my 'room' and walk down the hall and enter the dimly lit room with a rectangular table with three seats. In two of those seats was Remus and Deceit who were talking quietly but snapped their heads up, irritated when they heard the door slam shut.

"Anxiety, I'm not glad you could finally join us" Deceit said, his half-snake face void of any emotion. I averted my gaze to the floor. "What is my mission today sir?" I asked. Remus clapped his hands excitedly and shoved a folder with a picture of a bald guy in a navy blue suit on the front towards me, with a demented smile on his face that sent shivers down my spine. I reached out and grabbed the folder and skimmed through it. "His names Alex Edgars. He's the guy that supplies weapons and the different materials for the Hero's boss. We need you to...exterminate him, do that and we'll weaken the hero's boss and base so much that it will be easier to defeat them!" Remus said. I nodded slightly and glanced up at them, shifting my body weight. They sent me on missions like this all the time. I'm not proud on what I have to do but I don't want to be punished for disobeying. I did that once and I got punished so bad that I couldn't do anything for a week.

"When do I leave?" I asked, my voice soft. "Not in 20 minutes. Don't get your things ready. Don't remember what happens when you complete the mission Anxiety" Deceit said toning his voice low enough to make it sound threatening and he definitely succeeded. I gulped and nodded and turned around, leaving the room and fast as I could. I got back to my room, went over and sat on my bed with my head on my hands, taking deep breaths to prevent an oncoming panic attack and to control my powers, they are unpredictable when I'm stressed. Hell they're unpredictable anyway. In for 4, hold for 7, out for eight. It took 15 minutes to calm myself down. I got up and grabbed my gloves from my drawers and put them on. Rolling shoulders to release the tension in my muscles and psych myself up. Cmon Virgil it's not the first time and it won't be the last. You can do it....just don't fail. I shuddered and walked to the door and walked out. Remus was waiting at the exit with a box filled with ear pieces and an untraceable phone. I grabbed the phone and put in my jean pocket and grabbed the ear piece and put in my ear. Turning it on I tested it to make sure it was working properly. "Have fun Anxiety! Make sure to send a few bolts of lighting into him for me!~" Remus said as he skipped away.

(Time skip)

I was at the building Alex worked at and I was currently down the hall from his office. Taking a deep breath, I focused my powers to disable the cameras and lights due to the magnetic currents from the mini lightning bolt that I had conjured in my hand. As the lights turned off I could hear Alex curse and talk to one of his guards to go check it out. I peek around the corner to see the guard coming towards me. I focus my powers around the air in the room and slammed the air into the guards head, rendering him unconscious before he could hit the ground. A silent but deadly attack. I crept down the hallway and turned up in front of the office door and knocked on the door. The door opens and I see Alex standing there with a phone in his hand. I smirk coldly at him. "Hello Alex" I say to him before I throw a a blast of air at him, knocking him on the opposite side of his office. Before he could get up and do anything, I summon the shadows in the room to wrap around him that slowly tighten around him as he struggles. That bit I cannot control about my shadows, hell most of the time they turn on me so right now it's a miracle that they even listened to me this time.

"Look Alex, I'm really really sorry about this. I wish I didn't have to do this to you but I don't have a choice" I mutter to him, sincerely. "I don't want to get punished again so once again I'm sorry". I make the shadows wrap around his neck so tight. I can practically feel his fear as my own, his eyes were wide with tears. I close my eyes and I hear a snap and his body drops to the floor with a thud. I sigh and let a few tears slide down my face before I conceal myself again. I walk out of the building with guilt bubbling in my stomach. "Stop right there you evil doer!"
Uh oh.