Revenge...but at what cost?

TW: Fighting, scary boi Virgil, panic attack

3rd POV (I have to change the writing style cause otherwise the thingies would get in the way)
Everyone stared at Virgil with a sense of fear as he stared the Villains down, his sclera pitch black and his iris glowing a bright menacing purple. Deceit quickly recovered himself and put on a bored expression but the fear was still clear in his eyes. "Well look who hasn't gotten confident. Are you really not going to stand up for the people who didn't kidnapped you, while we didn't care for you for most your life?" He asked, his eyes flashing yellow for a second as he tried to manipulate him.

Virgil easily cut through the manipulation. "A̸̋̑̕l̴̀̀̿̉̕ĺ̶͇͆͐ ̵͉͑̀̏͘͝͝ͅy̴̥̾̎̐̈́̈́̍o̵̡̻͓͙̪̓̄̆̿̚͝u̷̓'̵̻͎͚̪̻͙̠̠͚̋́̏͒̾̍͠v̴̄̇e̶͖̹̘̫͐̍͂̄͘͝ ̴͊d̵̆͛̂̏̓͗õ̷̢̤̩͚̰̀̚͜n̵̯͖̞̦͖͔͑̓e ̸̡̢̧̺̤̘̟̦͇̓w̷̆́̅̈͊͠a̴̓́̐̈́̐͝s c̸̔͒̂ã̸̢̰͍̓̂̈́̋͆̾̅̑ù̶̪͖̭̀̋͑̐s̸̋̏̏̍̓̓̋̕͘ē̶̱͍͈̜̺͆͑͘͘͜͝ ̵̢͈͎͑͋̏̒m̶̨̱̳̮̙̊̓͂e̵͆̃̑͋ ̵̢̛̛͓̯͔́̀͠p̴̙̌̍̏͆̔͝à̸̺̻̗̃͊in̸͛̽̊̄͝" He said, smirking evilly at them.

"We only did that because we cared about you Virgil. I mean your parents didn't but we did, we just showed it differently." Remus tried to 'explain' as he conjured his mace behind his back. Virgil's gaze was directed to him, sending shivers down his spine.

"Ļ̵̃͗̑̆͘I̸͊͐̐͝Ȧ̷͖̘̫̲͠Ŗ̷̖͔͗̈́͘!̸̧͚̻͙͖̔̐̈̏̚͘̕͝" He shouted sending a wave of shadows that took the form of daggers at them. Remus brought up his morning star to block them while Deceit jumped out of the way. Virgil glanced at his boyfriends who were watching the scene unfold with worry and anger. Virgil flicked his hand towards the three hero's and a small bit of shadows crept through the locks of the chains and unlocked them. They fell to the ground, Logan and Roman instantly going to Patton's side as he was shocked the worse. There were electrical burns so Logan ripped a part of his costume and tied it around Patton's burned part. They all looked back at the scene at the sound of Virgil crying out as a snake bit him on the leg. He ripped it off, the wound instantly healed and snapped the snakes neck, throwing it at Deceit who dodged it. Remus rushed at him with his mace and tried swinging at his head but Virgil caught it with ease and stared at Remus with an smirk.

"Ȟ̸͙͑́ö̸́̃̀̓̓w̶̍̇̒ ̶̨̠̹̘̌̐͘d̸̓̈̆̽ȏ̶̈́͊͋e̴͚͓͋͋̄̇͌̚͝s̵̜͊̎̑ ̶͓̞̘̪̰͇̪̐̔͋̇̔͋̾͑́͘it̶̆͗͊́ ̶̻̲̠́̾͌̐͛͑̀̔͗̕f̸̨̤͛͊̃́͝ě̸̮̗̋̓̀͒̑e̸̟̓̈́͒͐̎̇ľ̴̰̹̭͗̒͘ ̸̢͉̗̻͝t̶o̶̓̒̌͗ ̵̮͍́̈́̃l̷̏̔̑̋̃́̕o̷̝̍̉̓͝s̵̡̧̫͔̽̒͝ͅe̸̓̏̈́̈́̉̕ ̶̡̣͈̿̈́͑͊̓͊̀t̸̀̐ó̴́̋͝ ̵m̴͌͆̅͗e̴̒͊͂͘?̴̺̅̈́̑͆̇̀͘̕͜ " He asked him. Pushing the mace down, making Remus fall to his knees.

"W̶̾̏̈̈́̀h̵͔̩͔̮͌̃͌͒̉̑͌͘͝ớ̴̆̇̍́̕̚'̵̒̈́s̴̀̓ ̸̘̉̂̀̓̀t̸̬̥͊̇́͗̓͑͜h̷e̴̍̐͛̊͝ ̶̇̾ẅ̸̦͎͆͊͝e̶̗̤̬̓̅͐́̆̾͊̀͜͝à̷̰̋͆͊͋k̷̪͙̱̀͗̽̀͘̕ ̶̾̊̅̾̉ò̶̦̹̫͘͜ͅn̴̡͈̯̲̬̍̾è̴̛͖̲͊̈̌̌̄̃̀͝ ̷̛̭̞̎̍̈́́̀̆n̷̗͗̀͑̐͂̚ớ̷̼̣̰͈͂ẅ̸̥̙́̇̔ ̵͎͈͕̮͆̎̊̊͂̆̽R̶̹̈́̿̓̒̇͆̚e̴̛͇̖͚̮͂͘m̸̖̎̀̐̽̂͛ū̵͖͙̖͙̐͌͑͆̀͗͑̐͠s̵̛̛͌̊̑̚?̴̳̟̆̌͐̂̓̆̕̚" Virgil hissed at him. Remus gave a big shove that made Virgil stumble backwards.

Remus quickly stood back next to Deceit, panting heavily. Deceit sent snakes towards him from all directions. A black water like substance suddenly formed around Virgil, acting like a shield against the snakes. The substance fell back into his body and glared at the Villains. Purple lightning bolts formed around his arms, crackling and licking his bare arms.