Interrogation

TW: Mentions of abuse. Stay safe out there guys!

Anxiety's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was met with the darkness of my mask that had fallen over my eyes in the night. Once I had taken off my mask, I was instantly met with a headache and a stabbing pain on my neck. I let out a groan of pain. Pushing myself into a sitting position, I surveyed my surroundings or well the cell. The bed I was sitting on was in the middle of the room, pushed up against the wall. There was a toilet and a sink in a corner and the room was only lit by the sunlight shining through the bars of the window. Y'know, it actually isn't that different from my room back at the base. I moved my hands but stopped when I heard a rattling sound. Looking down I saw that my hands were cuffed and had a chain linking the cuffs too a loop in the floor. I frowned and tried to pull my hands apart to try and break them. Key word, tried, they wouldn't break.

Xelifer , I thought to myself. The one substance or material that hinders our abilities. I huffed in annoyance and leaned against the wall. I don't know how long its been, but I definitely can tell its been hours because of the sun rising higher into the sky. Finally I hear footsteps coming towards my direction. My anxiety was rising up as thoughts flew across my mind. Who are they? Are they going to hurt me? Keep me here for the rest of my life? What if it's Deceit or Remus, hell I'd be in for it then. My train of thoughts were interrupted by the door flying open. I let out a startled yelp and fall off the bed, landing painfully of the cuffs. I sat up and looked up to glare at the person who barged in but found myself looking at the three hero's. Princey has a look of amusement on his face, Logic was stoic and Morality has a big smile on his face.

My eyes widened and I scrambled backwards until I hit the wall. I looked around to try and find an exit but the only ticket outta here was blocked by the hero's. I could feel an panic attack coming on so I did the breathing exercise that I made up myself. In for 4....Hold for seven.......out for 8.... I did that a few times until I thought I was calm enough. Morality had crouched down and was reaching out to me but quickly stopped when he saw me flinch and raise my arms. "Hey Kiddo it's okay. We aren't here to hurt you, we just want to talk" Morality said, softly. I lowered my head in embarrassment. I can't let them see me vulnerable! They'll take advantage of that. Shoving down the anxiety, I put on a smirk and cold demeanour. "Yes lets talk about why I am still here and why I was even with you in the first place" I said, my tone cold. Princey cleared his throat and I sent him a small glare in his direction. "How much do you remember of last night?" He asked. My brows furrowed as I tried to remember the events of last night.

"I remember killing Alex" I shuddered and closed my eyes. "I remember seeing you guys and yelling and then....black" Looking up, I see the hero's send each other worried and saddened glances to each other. I huffed impatiently. "What did something big happen? Oh god did we fuck? Cause if so, I'm glad I don't remember it. And I'm throwing this out there, I would've topped" I snickered when I saw all of their faces flush a red colour. Logic was the first to snap out of it. He cleared his throat and readjusted his tie. "No that is definitely NOT what happened. What happened, however, was that your own shadows manipulation abilities turned on you when you went into a state of panic. Therefore we had to 'restrict' you but you had fallen unconscious," Logic explained. Morality nodded. "So we brought you here and since your a villain and all we had to put the cuffs on you" He said. I rolled my eyes. Its not like I wanted to become a villain. I was forced into it. "Wait what?" Princey exclaimed making me flinch but stiffen up. I said that out loud.

I pretended to brush it off and put on an expressionless mask. "As much as I'd love to stay and chat with you, but I gotta get back to my lair and plot about how to take you guys down" I said with sass. "Sooo do you mind taking the cuffs off. I'm late to a meeting with my boss" I held out my arms. "What so you want to go back and be tortured?" Princey said. My blood ran cold at those words. Taking a deep breath, I gave Princey my best glare and hiss at him like a cat. He stood his ground and stared straight back at me. I say nothing. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of him being right, he already an egotistical prick I don't need to boost his ego more. "Take off your suit please Anxiety" Logan said. My eyes widened in fear but thank god for my bangs. "How do expect me to do that when my hands are cuffed hmm?" I asked. "Easy" Morality said and pulled out a pocket knife.

My breathing hitches and my gaze was instantly focused on the knife. I was so focused on keeping the knife in my vision that I didnt even notice Logic and Princey sneaking up behind me. "I'm gonna say this right now, that you need a key to unlock the cuffs not a knife. So maybe, just maybe, you need to go get your eyes re-checked. What are you going to do with that?" I questioned, keeping a level of sarcasm in my voice. "This" He said and nodded to the two hero's behind me. They pinned me to the floor easily since I was already on the floor. I already begin to thrash around, panic and fear welling up in me. I know that Morality won't hurt me, he dosent have the guts too. No, he was going to cut my shirt but i cant let that happen. I can't let them see my scars and bruises and burns. I stop struggling when I feel the light pressure of the knife. I hear the fabric tear and split but the loudest thing I heard were the shocked, shuddering gasps of the hero's.