Confessions

TW: Mentions of abuse, getting shocked.

Roman's POV
As Anxiety passed out from the pain, I released his wrists and looked at Logan and Patton. Patton was crouching next to him with tears flowing down his cheeks while Logan was looking over Anxiety's wrist. I looked closer to see what was on his wrists and gasped at what I saw. Shock bands! I thought, shocked. I hear a choked sob next to me. I see Patton sobbing so I pulled him into a tight hug. I felt something wet drip down my face and I knew I was crying. "Why? Why would someone do this to him?" Patton questioned. I took a deep shuddering breath. "I-I don't know Pat. But what we can do is make sure he is safe." I said. "We can do that by getting rid of Deceit and Remus for good" Patton nodded and I kissed the top of his head so softly that I don't think he felt it. I looked over at Logan who grabbed tools out of his satchel and started doing some complicated sh*t to the shock bands. He had tear lines down his face but wore a focused expression. I looked back at Patton who looked tired but still worried about Anxiety. Our heads snapped in Logan's direction as we heard a snap and sizzle.

Logan wiped the sweat away and held up the two shocked bands for us to see. "Anxiety is now free from the bands" Logan announced with a rare smile on his face. Patton and I let out a sigh of relief and stand up, disconnecting our hug making me pout for a second. Patton looked at Anxiety's unconscious figure with sorrowful look in his eyes. "What are we going to do now?" He asked. Logan pushed up his glasses. "Well we take him to the base and treat his wounds that on his wrists" Logan said. I looked at Anxiety's wrist and saw red blisters around his wrists, some were bleeding slightly. The sight of them made me pale. I nodded and gently picked Anxiety up and we started making our way to the base. We made it to the base and I placed Anxiety on the couch we randomly had. I summoned a black fluffy blanket and put it in him. I then summoned three chairs for us to sit on while we wait for him to wake. "Roman can you summon a first aid kit?" Logan asked. I nodded already feeling fatigued from conjuring so many things and summoned the kit. I stifled a yawn but Patton noticed it and told me to sleep. To tired to argue, I slowly fall asleep while listening to Logan wrapping a bandage on Anxiety.

(Time skip)

Virgil's POV
I hear someone talking. A chair scraping on the floor slightly and footsteps fading away. But I can't see anything, its just black. I do a once over on my body and find something tight but a soft fabric wrapped around my wrist. I open my eyes with difficulty and groan aloud as light hit my eyes. I hear someone gasp somewhere to my left. "Logan he's awake!" Patton's voice rang out. I sit up and lean back against the couch, swinging my legs off the couch. I look up to see Patton in front of me and Logan standing behind me, both holding shocked faces. I tilt my head in confusion. "What do I have something on my face?" I ask feeling my face. My blood runs cold when I found out what they were shocked about. My mask! I instantly slid my mask down and faced away from them. "V-Virgil?" I heard Patton stutter. I swallowed harshly and looked at them but didn't look them in the eyes. Logan had an expression of realisation while Patton had a sad look. "Kiddo take off the mask" Patton said. I shook my head and flinched away when Logan reached out to take it off. He hesitated for a moment but slowly took off my mask.

I look at them once and lower my head in shame, feeling guilt rush through me. "W-why?" Logan's voice cracked. I open my mouth to say something but I couldn't. Patton started crying, Logan going to him to comfort him. I finally found my voice. "M-maybe we sh-should w-wake up R-Roman" I suggest, gesturing weakly to the sleeping prince. Logan nodded and shook him awake while quickly explaining what happened. Once he was caught up they all sat in front of me and the way they were looking at me sent anxiety spiking through me. "I-I sh-should e-explain sh-shouldn't I?" I said. "Damn right you should" Roman growled out making me flinch. "S-sorry" I said, shrinking further into the couch. I took a breath and started explaining everything to why I was in their apartment and the reason why I disappeared for 'work'. At the end of the explanation I said something. "A-After I to-told you wh-who my b-bosses were m-my plan w-was to le-leave you g-guys. To p-put in le-less d-danger than y-you al-already were, m-making them d-direct their a-anger on m-me." I stated. Once I was done I looked up at them and my heart shattered. They were all crying, tears were flowing down their cheeks while looking at me. I looked away, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes and started falling.

Suddenly I felt someone tackle-hug me making me look at them, thinking it was Patton but it was Roman. "A- Virgil, we are so sorry. For everything we have done to you. The fighting, the blaming, everything" Roman said sincerely. The other two joined in on the hug, apologising profusely. "W-wait s-so yo-you all fo-forgive me?" I asked, confused. They all nodded. "Of course we would. We are all to blame for everything" Logan said, softly while running his hand through my hair. I leaned into the touch, feeling at peace knowing that they forgive me for everything. "This is why I love you guys." I said without thinking. The hero's froze at what I said while I just realised what I said. I even said it without stuttering! That almost never happens, only with people I trust and love dearly. "W-wait t-that's n-n-not uh...w-wait....sh*t" I stuttered out, trying to take back what I said but the damage was done. "Awe not fair! I wanted to say it first" Roman pouted. "Nuh uh I was gonna!" Patton whined. "To be honest I was planning to say before you all did just now" Logan said. "W-Wait so w-we all l-love each o-other?" I asked. They all nodded for the second time today. "I believe we all do so I will do the honours and ask; will you all be in a relationship with me?" Logan questioned with a light blush on his cheeks.

Patton started squealing and launched himself at Logan, kissing him on the lips. I smiled and felt someone grab my chin gently to face them. Roman then smiled at me and looked at my lips as if to ask permission. I blushed fiercely and nodded. I suddenly felt soft lips hit my chapped ones and my eyes slid close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back just as passionate. We hear someone cough so we split apart both with flushed face. We face Patton and Logan who both were flushed. I was suddenly grabbed from behind by Patton and was sat on his lap. I let out a squeak and faced him. Patton just giggled and kissed me gently, his lips moving against mine. He tasted like cookies while Roman tasted like mint. I wrapped my arms around his neck like I did with Roman and kissed back. We separated after a bit, the both of us panting slightly. For the second time I was snatched away and sat upon someone's lap. I looked at Logan, glaring playfully but he only chuckled and placed his hand on my cheek. He kissed me softly and I closed my eyes. This kiss was a little bit more passionate, I could feel his tongue run against my lips every now and then, teasing me slightly. Logan tasted like coffee with a hint of sugar. I tangled my hands through his hair as we pulled away.

We all looked at each other, me in Logan's lap and Patton in Roman's while Patton and I were holding hands. Logan cleared his throat blushing red. "So I take it as a yes?" He joked. I giggled and pecked him on the lips. "Yes it is specs" I say, snuggling into his chest. Patton looked at me with happiness. "I am so proud of you Virge. You barely even stutter around us anymore" He pointed out. I nodded with yawn. Logan's chest rumbled as he chuckled, hearing me yawn. "Go to sleep Virgil." Logan said, kissing the top of my head softly. I shook my head. "Don't wan' nightmares" I mumbled sleepily. "We'll be here to comfort you love" Roman said kissing my hand that was still in Patton's. I hummed as I fell asleep, feeling at peace as Logan hummed softly. I felt happy, content. A feeling I haven't felt in years...I love it....I love them. I owe them everything.

There we go everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, school started up and it's been really difficult with the coronavirus situation. I hope you are all doing well! As always guys stay tuned for the next chapter, it's almost over. See ya guys! ❤️