Remy's Explanation

TW: Panic attack and mentions of a panic attack

Remy's POV

I burst through Virgil's apartment door, the door slamming against the wall. I was about to announce my presence exclaiming that Virge had missed our gurl day, which is offense btw, until I saw Virgil in mid panic attack, scramble to the corner of the living room. I noticed that three guys go after him, causing Virgil's breathing to pick up more. Feeling the concern in me well up for my anxious boo, I used my power to create a force field slamming the three guys into the wall and keeping them there. I quickly but quietly, as to not disturb Virgil more, rush over to him and crouching in front of me. Virge looked so bad, his right eye was black all around, he had a cut on his forehead that looked like it had been treated and had a nasty looking bruise on his cheek. His eyes were glossed over with tears glistening, he muttering things but I couldn't hear them. I placed my shades on my head and looked at him, my eyes softening. "Hey, hey Virge you're okay" I say softly to him. He lifts his head up a bit in response to hearing me but he's still panicking. "Remember your breathing exercises. In for 4, hold for 7, out for 8" I said. I saw him try but stuttering not even halfway, his nails were digging into his arms as an attempt to ground himself.

I have to do something! I thought. My eyes widened as I realised what I had to do, I mentally face palm. How come I didn't think of this beforehand!? I lifted Virge's chin and made him look in my eyes, feeling them flash a gold colour and instantly Virgil was unconscious. I catch him as he fell and picked him up bridal style, carrying him over to the couch. I sit on the couch with Virgil in my lap, there's no way I'm letting him go now because of the three that are currently pinned to the wall, they are the ones to blame for this. Speaking of the three people, the one with red hair was spitting insults at me while the blond haired one was crying focusing on Virgil and the brown haired one was staring at me. "Excuse me random person in our house can please put us the f*ck down!?" The red haired one shouted. "Language!" The blond haired scolded. I chuckled out of amusement and waved my free hand, releasing them of their bubble prison. They sighed relief and looked at me. There was silence for a bit until I broke it.

"Sup babes the names Remy Bean the queen of starbies aka starbucks" I said smirking at them while flipping my shades down onto my eyes. "Salutations Remy, my name is Logan Crofters" Logan introduced. "I'm Patton Heart" Patton exclaimed. "Greetings, I am Roman Prince" Roman stated in a dramatic voice. The way they spoke sounded familiar....oh...ohhhh! My eyes widened in realisation on who these guys were, Roman's Princey, Patton is Morality and i'm guessing that Logan is Logic. Holy sh*t! I thought. I should probably say something. "Nice to meet you babes and don't take that as flirting, I call everyone babe" I say. They nod and Logan narrows his eyes at me a little. Is he attempting to read my mind? I thought as a shot of pain hit me. He is! Excuse me b*tch that's so rude! I glared at Logan silently telling him to back off. Roman and Patton look confused, obviously sensing the tension between us. He doesn't back off instead he presses on. I groan as a headache was forming. "Logan hun I'm going to say this as polite as I possibly can, stay the f*ck outta my head" I growled. Logan's eyes widened and I felt the pressure fade away making me sigh I relief. "How did you know?" Logan asked while to other two were glancing at the both of us. I summoned a Pumpkin spice seasonal depression and take a sip while lowering my glasses onto my nose, looking at them.

"Oh boo, I'm exactly like you three" I said making my eyes flash gold. I smirk as I hear them gasp. "Just not a hero like you three. Logic, Morality and Princey" I said pointing at them individually. There was a silence for a few seconds until Patton's face grew into a big smile. "I told you Logie! I knew there were others out there other than us" Patton shouted grabbing Logan's arm and pulling on it. "Yes you did Patton and it's Logan" He said his face having a pink blush while Roman watched with...jealousy? Roman looked away from them and frowned at me. "How do you know Virgil?" He asked. I push my glasses up and take another sip of my Starbucks. "Hun I'm his best friend. I've know Virgie for years." I explain. "Now you three have explaining to do on why Virgil reacted to you that way and what you did" I said glaring at them fiercely. Patton looks down guilty, Roman shifts uncomfortably while Logan's stoic. "We were asking Virgil a few questions about his past and he refused to answer. Roman here got impatient and wanted to know why Virgil couldn't explain" Logan said. "So he yelled at him, increasing his anxiety more resulting a panic attack. We tried calming him down but couldn't" He explained.

I sighed exasperatedly, Virgil didn't like talking about his family or his past that much, hell he has never told me anything about it. I went to say something but Patton interrupted me. "We are very sorry on what we've done to the kiddo." he said. I nodded at him and looked down at the sleeping boy on my lap. "Remy what are your powers if you don't mind me asking" Logan questioned. "I can make forcefields, summon Starbucks whenever which is the one I use most obvi and make anyone fall asleep by looking at them hence the shades" I explained. Logan asked Roman to summon a notebook and pencil, which he did, and started writing everything down instantly. Logan asked me questions while Patton went to get food with Roman who was getting drinks. After a couple of hours Virgil starts waking up. He opens his eyes and looks up at me sleepily. "Hi Rem" He yawns and rubs his eyes, I could hear Pat and Roman 'aweing' in the background. Virgil sits up and stretches like a kitten a bit. "Hey babes how ya feelin'?" I asked softly. "Tired and weak like usual afterwards" He mutters. I summon him a Starbucks coffee and give it to him. He thanks me and basically chugs the whole thing which I'm impressed about. When he was done he looked up at me a little bit more awake now.

"W-what h-happened?" He asked just now realising that the others were here. Logan was about to explain but I cut him off. "Well boo you had a panic attack because of someone yelling at you" I say gesturing to Roman who looks down. "I came in and tore these bitches away from you. I literally had to make you fall asleep because it was that bad hun" I said leaning back onto the couch. Virgil flinches, rubbing his arms awkwardly and looks towards the others. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out on you guys" Virgil says looking down. his bangs covering his eyes. "Oh kiddo you don't need to apologise. We pushed you to far and caused it to happen, its our faults" Patton says sitting next to him. 'I'm sorry to Virge, I should never have yelled at you it was very un-prince like of me" Roman says sincerely. "I, too, am sorry Virgil for pushing you" Logan says. Virgil nodded and started yawning like no tomorrow making me chuckle. "I guess our gurl day will have to wait then which is offensive and you did promise me." I said seriously. Virgil's eyes widened a little. "Sh*t was that today?" He asked. "Well it was yesterday but yes bitch it was, you soooo owe me starbies" I stated looking at the time on my phone reading the time. 2:45am. Virge hummed in agreement as his eyes were closing. "I have to go Virgie but I will text you when out gurl day is on" I said, giving him a hug.

He hugs me back and says thank you. I release the hug and look at Roman who was watching me with jealousy as well as the others all though Logan was better at hiding it. "Roman can you put Virge to bed for me please?" I asked. He nodded and picked up a half asleep Virgil, carrying him to his room. Patton gave me a quick hug goodbye and Logan shook my hand. I then leave the house and go home wondering what kind of coffee I should drink next.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Okay so everywhere around the world there is Coronavirus, I want all of you to stay safe out there okay? Stay clean its the best way to avoid it other than staying away from eachother. I love you all! Also thank you 6k reads its amazing how many people actually like this thank you all so much! As always stay tuned for the next chapter. See ya guys!