A New Beginning

(Trinity's pov)
I was on a plane to France, my boss said we were moving borders but I didn't realize this far. A blonde girl that i have known longer than my family, sat on a different side of the private jet, her hair covering her face, she was quietly working on the computer "hhhheeeeeyyyyyyyy, watcha doing?" I asked in a delightful tone. "nothing, just monitoring my business" she sounded cold and distant, I started to play with my brown curly hair, putting it into little plaits "so, summer.... Do you think the government will let the team have a break before we get our next mission?" I sighed thinking of the new work we would have to do. Summer gently shook her head, and looked at me, her Emerald eyes shining in the light "we already have our next mission, find out about the hero's of Paris" she shut her laptop and stood up, "I'm going to get some snacks? You want anything?" she smiles sweetly as she leans on a chair, "yes please, a tea and some chocolate buttons" I laughed slightly and looked out of the window

(Summer's pov)
I walked away swiftly to get the snacks 'i can't wait till we land, I get to see my brother!' I skipped joyfully and got to the snacks, I opened the cupboard to get the cups, when I realized a weird box 'huh...must have been a gift, Trin was trying to hide' I grab it and call out to Trin "Did you mean to hide anything in here!" I heard an answer come back a few moments later "no why!?" I looked at the small box in my hand "Never-mind!" I leaned against something 'hmm....code 5 section 9 requires me to share this information with Trinity incase it's a bomb...but..I'm sure I will be fine' I carefully opened the box, it seemed safe, suddenly a creature fly's out and around me, it looked like a wolf, I quickly caught it before it fell, it seemed tired and hurt "hey...are you okay?" the creature looked at summer "no, I shouldn't be here...the others..where are they" it tried to get up but failed "put on my miraculous... Please" it spoke softly, I looked into the box to find a necklace with a moon on it, I put it on and the moon changed into a silver circle "here, it's on" the creature smiles "my name is Luna, I am the wolf kwami, I can give you powers, what about you?" I sighed and put her down on the side looking for food "Summer, Summer Zee Orlana, but most of my friends call me sunshine or sunny for short, what do you eat, Luna?" Luna thought for a moment, "any types of meat really... I love rabbit" I looked around and found some ham, "here" I gave it to Luna, once she was done eating she flew into the air "I can tell we are going to be great friends" Luna sounds cheerful in making a new friend.

{Bonus couple hours later}

A man sits at the airport, seemingly waiting for someone, as he see a very luxurious plane starts to land, the man stands up and takes out his phone "The kwami has found a new host, interesting...", the man walks away from the sitting area and walks out of the airport.