The New Day

(Third person pov)

Trinity woke up in her bed, she sat up and looked around, summer was sat beside her bed looking bored, "you're awake finally...you're lucky that Shadow Knight could turn you back.." she stated in a quiet tone, her blonde hair hanging perfectly to the side, Trinity thought for a moment "isn't that the guy who stated he was your brother?" Summer nodded "he explained he was wrong though..." in reality summer promised Kye to de-rail his identity from the group. Summer got up and looked at the time on her phone "10 minutes to get dressed, 2 minutes till we leave" she leaves the room. Trinity gets dressed as quickly as she could.

Eric on the other hand, Eric woke up on the couch at Derrick's living room topless with pants on, "Well shit yesterday was weird" He said as he puts his shirt on, "Are you awake or you walking in your sleep?" Derrick says as he walks in, "Oh no, your awake" Derrick says trying to embarrass Eric, "I only did that when I was 5 and 6 years old. I do not do that anymore" Eric states in a put on tone while putting socks on, "Need me to drive you to school, you do have a couple of years before you get your drivers license" Derrick asks taking off his work vest, "Yeah, sure I haven't ridden the car to school in years" Eric cheers as he laughs a little, "Back then you were actually cute, unlike now" Derrick mocks grabbing his keys off the table next to the door, "Yeah well time changes people, like how wrinkles are your worst problem now a days" Eric jokes, grabbing his backpack and walking to Derrick, whose at the door waiting for him. They drive to school.

Summer and Trinity got to school, immediately Summer was surrounded by students asking for auto-graphs, seems the family business was growing in France, Trinity spoke up above the crowd "Hey! Summer when will we meet up!", the crowd immediately settles down, some asking Summer who Trinity was, Summer flicked her hair and laughs "Trinity is nobody important" she starts leading the crowd away. Trinity sighs and starts walking to class, she sits down waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher walks in "Trinity, you are awfully early.. Are you okay" she puts her coffee down on her desk and sits down, Trinity quickly nods and starts analyzing her notes. The teacher sighed and left, boltena flew out "Trin...whats wrong?" the kwami seemed genuinely worried for the human, Trinity sighs "I'm a nobody apparently..." Boltena taps the humans head and backs off, "You are Spotted Jaguar.. You are somebody!" the kwami smiles "Its funny.. Isabella said the same thing.." Trinity was confused, she got out an old picture saved on her phone, it was of a beautiful woman, she was smiling, her hair to the side, it was in black and white so features like hair color weren't easy to see, Boltena looked at the picture "Issa..." she flew back in to Trinity's bag, Trinity was confused and put her phone away, the bell was about to go and they were watching the news for tutor today.

Eric walked in and sat in his seat, watching the rest of the class flood in, Summer came in and sat down next to Trinity "Hey trin!" she exclaimed, Trinity ignored her and kept her eyes on the screen. The teacher walks in and places on the news, it was talking about the new hero's in the city. Suddenly a girl with a brown wavy ponytail walked in "Hi! My names Alya!" she smiled at the class, she looked about 30, the teacher spoke abruptly "this is Alya Ceseair, she runs the lady blog, of the old hero's, now she will be running a new blog, about the lion hero and his team, she will be taking over this class today" the teacher walked out, leaving alya to teach, alya clapped her hands together joyfully "well, who's ready to learn about history!" the whole class groaned in unison, she laughs "my year had the same reaction too" she started with the lesson, before we knew it the break bell rung out, Trinity got up and walked out completely ignoring summer. once the class had left alya got a call from her old friend, Marinette, she quickly left to go see her as she was asked, when she got to Mari's apartment above the bakery she saw her old friend, Nino Lahiffe, he waved "hey dudette! you get a call too?" alya nodded, "I wonder what's so important" Mari opened the door to let them in, her hair down and in her pajamas "I'm glad you guys could make it, me and Adrien have come to an important decision" The two walked in to see Adrien Agreste holding to boxes embedded with red patterns, Marinette sighed "Alya Ceseair and Nino Lahiffe will you use these miraculous for the greater good and return them to me when the mission is complete?" Alya and Nino looked at each other in shock and then both nodded taking a box each in unison, Alya opened hers first, a fox kwami flew out and watched alya put on the miraculous (necklace), the kwami smiled "awesome!" the fox flew around her and landed on her shoulder. Nino was next he put on his miraculous (bracelet), what looked to be a turtle flew out, they did their own handshake before the kwami flew next to him. Marinette nods "time for your mission"

{Bonus}

Trinity saw Eric and decided to walk over and say hello in her own way, someone stood on the roof watching "I don't see anything, just pathetic kids" he ran off into the sun