The Jaguar And Wolf's First Day Of School

(Trinity's pov)

Me and summer were walking to school, and in the glimpse of my eye I see a boy, it's clear hes trying to ignore us, summer looked at me "Whats wrong? You're a bit too quiet", I smiled at her and said "Its fine, just got a boy on my mind...", summer's eyes lit up "Ohhh who is it this time" she said with a smirk, I chuckle a little "I'm not the slut here summer" I break into laughter along with summer, our kwami's turn their heads in confusion "Hey Boltina should we call each other names too" Luna states in confusion, "No, no we shouldn't, its just a weird human tradition, we're above that",  summer gives Luna some cooked rabbit and I give Boltina some raw ham. We got to class and I watched summer look back at a boy, I believe his name is Eric, it was the same kid who tried to ignore us on the way to school, I shrugged and handed a note to summer, it said would you like to do spar practice after school, summer looks at me and nods. It was soon the end of the first day of school, and we found ourselves fighting on the roof tops, we're just playing but it looked like a real fight, well at least to me. summer used her power and made a giant ball of water in the sky, she looked like she was struggling to hold it, she suddenly chucked it at me, I managed to get out of the way but my suit still got drenched 'lucky enough my suit wasn't white', I looked at Lupin "Careful mate", suddenly something grabbed her and threw her into the sky, I look to my left and I see a slouched man, looks soulless and it had one big eye with a weird purple mist covering its eye and arms. I was panicking as I see Lupin crashing down, unconscious, I try to run to were she will land and I noticed I'm picking up speed with each step. KA-BOOM! Suddenly a lightning bolt hit me out of the clear sky and teleported next to Lupin, I quickly grab her and get ready for the impact, and then a grappling hook wraps around us, as we are flinged to the other side the building and we are caught by a person in gold and red. when I open my eyes I see Leo heat, I quickly ask to be put down and he gently put me down with Lupin as he starts to walk to the monster.

(Eric's pov)

I was patrolling around the city when I see a giant ball of water start to crash into the roof of the school, I swing to the building next to the school, suddenly a lightning bolt hits the school and I see two women in the sky, I take out my grapple gun and shoot it and catching them both, as I pull them closer I noticed they look familiar 'wait are they wolf girl and spotted jaguar?', as I hold them on my shoulder, spotted jaguar asked to be put down so I put her and wolf girl gently down, then I see a monster with purple mist covering some parts of its body, I start to walk to it then I swing to the roof of the school, I land and activate my power "solar flame", my body is engulfed with a sphere of raging flames, the monster tries to swing with his abnormal long arms, I dodged out of the way and I punch him, as my fist makes contact with its skin, it gets knocked back and the flames start to engulf the monster and then small specters of metal shoot of the monster and slowly the monster becomes one of the teachers who was fired that day, the specters of metal join together and make a small plane, as it gets ready to leave I shoot a small ball of fire at it, it explodes and the scrap of it turns to dust as its swepted by the wind. I look behind me and I noticed that the two girls are gone, 'dang it', I hear my watch start to beep and I ignore it as I see the two girls from school walking, but well one of them was walking and the other one was being dragged by girl that's walking, I go to near alleyway that no one can see at and I transform back and I try to catch up with them.   

{bonus}

A man on top of the Eiffel tower over looking the fight "Well this should be interesting", "Liberte, freedom rests".

{Author's note}

Hello you wonderful people, I will be taking a short break to think of new ideas for the next chapter, I hope you guys understand and hopefully when I come back you can enjoy the next chapter : ) . Thank you guys for reading my story and i will be back hopefully soon(fingers crossed), bye!!!