Kye's Awakening

(Kye's pov)

I managed to keep my balance, as I slowly looked, I saw a man destroying everything, using blasts from his hands of different colours. I could see lupin and spotted jaguar already down there fighting, getting people to safety, I look at Leo heat "hey, lets go test these powers" I start running towards the fight, I jumped into a shadow, doing a role through the new dimension and skidding out the other-side, right in front of the danger, I ran forward and started fighting, dodging attacks swiftly, I quickly punched him in the stomach, the force throwing him back, lupin and spotted jaguar quickly grabbed the scientist, I waited for Leo heat, ready to attack if needed.

(Eric's pov)

"Can I go one night without having to fight someone?"I said as I land in-front of the man whos, how spat a mixture out of his mouth, the chemicals in his spit cause a chemical reaction with the nitrate in the air and explodes the side of the building it hit trying to hit Lupin and/or Spotted jaguar, "Oh great a guy who explodes thing, the wont be fun" I say getting in a boxing stance.

"Oh, hero's who think they can defeat me, haha"The scientist said, he kicks Shadow Knight(Kye), he then breaks free of Lupin's and Spotted Jaguar's grapple, he looks at me, "And what are you supposed to be a lion?" He says running at me, "Actually yes"I said, I dodge his attacks one by one, 'Looks like my reflects have gotten better and so has my speed, what about my strength' I dodge one of his attacks lowing my body then as I rise, I upper cut him in the jaw. 

(third person pov)

After Leo heat had punched the scientist, spotted jaguar decided it was a good idea to find where the bots were hiding, suddenly a ball of chemicals was heading towards her, she went to dodge but it hit her, she stood still in place, the substance had solidified apon contact, spotted jaguar was now a statue. lupin saw this and got pissed "KITTEN!" she rushed to spotted jaguars side, she started crying , she was completely immobilised, she turned around in time to see a chemical ball coming her way, she dodged it but it hit spotted jaguar breaking the statue completely, lupin picked up her miraculous "hey Leo! your turn!" she threw him the jaguar miraculous.

Leo Heat grabs the Jaguar miraculous, "Eric, this one is too strong, we need the help of another miraculous, we must unify me and Boltena" Nova says in Leo's mind as he dodges the scientist's attacks, "How do we do that?" Leo says doing a backflip to get out of the way of the weird slug, "Say 'Nova, Boltena unify!' and then it will happen"Nova said, "Ok fine, lets do it" Leo stands still he puts on Jaguar choker on this right wrist, "Nova, Boltena UNIFY!" Leo shouts as fire and electricity consumes his body, Leo Heat comes out of the pillar of fire and electricity, His suit Gold with his arms have blue lightning, and boots with red flames, "What the hell, this looks sweet, Whats my name in this form?" Leo says to himself, Nova and Boltena answer at the same time, "We are Feuerblitz, we will help you to stop him", Feuerblitz runs at the scientist and punches him, lightning exits his fists and shocks him, he jumps and kicks him, he leaves a burn mark, he lands ready to hit again, but then the scientist spits, Feuerblitz stomps the ground and a wall of fire appears in-front of him, he uses the fire to boost him up above the scientist, he gets ready by putting all the power in his kick as comes crashing down, as he lands his foot in the scientist face, his lab coat rips and the drone comes off the scientist and starts to fly away, Feuerblitz points at the drone and shoots a lightning bolt and destroy the drone.

shadow-knight looked a the rubble the city was in, 'there has to be a way to fix this', he looked at lupin who was knelt by the rubble of spotted jaguar, suddenly he heard a voice in his head "if you so wish, the shadows can take the city to how it was before" shadow knight nodded, he closed his eyes and as he opened them Leo heat was his normal self, everyone harmed was healed, buildings were fixed, and spotted jaguar was back. shadow knight left with lupin, leaving Leo heat to deal with spotted jaguar

{Bonus after the scientist was defeated}

"Well I didn't know they could do that, interesting" A man said looking from a far, "Plot, land from the skies".