Summer's Miraculous

(Summer's pov)

I managed to round up everything trinity and I wanted for the duration of the time on the plane, "so, Luna, can I tel--" I was immediately cut off by Luna who flew in my face "no, you may not tell ANYONE of my co-operation with you, no-one can find out your identity" the wolf kwami then flew into my green shirts pocket out of sight "right, okay" I took everything and gave Trin her tea and chocolate buttons, she thanked me for it and then continued looking at her phone "trinity, what's so great on your phone?" she gave me the phone to see "this girl uploaded another video of ladybug onto her blog, I believe her name is Alya Césaire" trinity smiled sweetly like a child who has shown me their favorite television show, I sighed and gave the phone back "I guess we should interview her for any clues on who ladybug is" I sat down and drunk my coffee while continuing with business.

{a few hours later}

(Trinity's pov)
The plane had just landed and I immediately ran off, once I got outside the airport I saw my friends Kye and blade, Kye was a light blue messy haired boy, with Emerald eyes like his sister, his wardrobe consisted of a tux and trousers, which of course were royal blue Aswell, his shoes were shiny but black, blade on the other hand had neat dark brown hair and blue eyes, he wore something casual most the time which was a white t shirt with a black jacket and normal jeans. I immediately ran up to them both and tackle hugged them "I MISSED YOU BOTH!" they returned the hug and stated they missed me too, Kye walked off to help summer with bags. "let's go home" I say in a joyful manner.

{A long car ride later}

We got home as I looked out of the car, it was a hotel, "Wha....why are we here?" blade got out of the car and spoke up "the mayor of Paris has invited us to stay here while our house is being redone, we are guests here" blade smiles and walks in, so do I "Woah...." I see a blonde ponytail girl and a brownish short haired girl with glasses 'Hmm...' I walk over "Hello, I'm Trinity, who are you?".

The one with glasses speaks up as the blonde is being stubborn "I-i'm Sabrina! And this is Chloe, the mayors daughter" Sabrina smiled sweetly.

Chloe sighs and clicks her fingers "Sabrina let's go!" she storms off, Sabrina following close behind like a mouse. I turn on my heal to leave when my stomach growls, Kye walks over "There's a bakery close by, why don't you go get us some cupcakes" he taps my head. I smiled and ran to the bakery with the money I was given, I walked in shyly, there was two people there rushing around to go,the woman spoke up "Sorry dear, my daughter will have to help you, we have a big order due today" they suddenly ran past me out the door, I walked closer in "H-hello", a girl walked in happily "Hello, welcome to my parents bakery!" she seemed happy, her night sky blue pig tails complimenting her wardrobe attire, I spoke up shyly, "Hi, I would like four cupcakes... Please" I stood their awkwardly, the girl nodded "You look new around here, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng" I smiled at her "Trinity, Trinity White...." we both laughed when suddenly a news report came on the TV, there was a new akuma attacking down town and to stay inside, I looked at Marinette who had disappeared, I then ran outside in time just to see ladybug swing into action, I went back inside the bakery to hide.

(Summer's pov)
I saw the news "Hey guys, where is Trinity?" Kye looked at me "gone to get cupcakes from the Bakery, why?" I shot up, that was the location the akuma was going, I ran down stairs and out the door to hide in an ally way "Luna! I need those powers to save Trin" the small kwami flew in-front of me "just say lunar eclipse" she smiles, I nodded in understanding "Lunar eclipse!" I transformed, which shocked me greatly 'Trinity!' I quickly pounced onto  the roofs and ran to where trinity was, unfortunately the akuma had already made it and was trying to get in, I wasn't thinking straight so I jump kicked them in the chest, making them fly back down the road, ladybug swung down to me "Who are you?!" I gulped "Lupin?" suddenly the akuma was up, ladybug nodded and quickly dealt with the problem with a cat next to her. I opened the bakery door and picked the fainted Trinity up, I then ran home before anyone could see me.

{Bonus during the akuma attack}

"Hopefully we can see who the new host of B-8 Area-2-Alpha with this distraction, it will be ours again. Amon, end the eclipse!"