Base of operations

Shadow knight had brought the team to the sewers, but it was old, forgotten. Stood in front of them was a metal door he spoke up "I can't seem to open it, I wanted Leo heat to try..", Leo heat stepped forward and placed his hand on the door, it glowed red and opened reveling a Base inside, lupin was angry "oh, so you can open it but we cant" everyone walks in when a voice spoke "administrator: heat, water, lightning, dark...welcome home". Spotted jaguar looked around, there were old wanted posters everywhere, she picked one up "wanted: light cat, dead or alive" she was confused "who was light cat?" the computer spoke up immediately "light cat, impulsive, holder of the lightning miraculous" spotted jaguar spoke up again "her identity?" the computer spoke "is-sssssa" the computer was old and hadn't been used in a while. Its hardware was probably broken and needed to be replaced.

{1 year later}
Through the year the team got closer, fighting off the slime and bots, while finding out more about the past miraculous holders, leon blaze and light cat where holders of the lion miraculous and lightning miraculous. The team also found out miraculous were past down the family, they were destined to have them. But as time went on Leo heat and lupin started dating, though it was short it put a dent in the team, everyone started ignoring each other, refusing to fight at points.

Spotted jaguar walked into the Base "um..hey computer" the computer turned on the lights and made her a coffee "good evening spotted jaguar, feeling okay?" she shook her head "no! I feel awful! The team is broken!" she sat down "when was the last time shadow knight came to check up on you!" the computer took a few seconds to think "two weeks ago" she threw her coffee on the floor out of anger "I will bring everyone back together" spotted jaguar quickly teleported onto the building above her, some bots flew down without her noticing and connected to her weapon. She heard a voice in her head "spotted jaguar.. You could bring your friends together, all you must do is return my miraculous" she smiled "deal" her outfit quickly changed, her black boots turned white, her spots yellow, her gloves white and her yellow attire turned black "heh..come at me miraculous holders" she teleported to the eiffel tower where she started creating a storm, hitting buildings, cars, roads. Lupin jumps behind her "sj...whats happening to you" a bolt of lighting hit lupin in the stomach sending her to the edge of the tower, spotted jaguar laughs "im here to make us friends again lupin, I just need your miraculous" as she reached for her miraculous a fire ball hit her in the arm, Leo heat stood there "this isn't you, I know you're in there, I know you.. You're kind, you won't hurt us.." spotted jaguar ran up to Leo heat grabbing him, she suddenly teleports as high as she can with him "you wanna bet cat" she teleported away as they were falling, shadow knight caught Leo heat in the shadow realm, taking him back to the Tower. (spotted jaguar) evil looked around at who she was dealing with, there was an injured Wolf and two strong men, she thought of one good plan, evil ran at lupin pushing her off the tower and jumping after her, lupin tried to fight her off but it was too late, her miraculous had been taken and evil had already teleported away. Shadow knight managed to catch summer in time but someone had another idea, as shadow knight was putting summer down, he was hit away by a metal ball, a floating cage quickly locked summer up and lifted above ground. Shadow knight ran to where Leo heat was, both were fighting each other, one with the power of water and electricity, one with just fire. Spotted jaguar got close enough to scratch Leo heat down the side of the face, she then dissappeared to think of a new strategy. Leo heat heard something drop on the floor, he picked it up and looked at it, a photo of a lady "lets go back to Base analyse this picture, maybe they can help" shadow knight nodded and opened the shadows for them.

They got to Base and Leo heat spoke up "computer, run a scan on this photo" he put it on the scanner, but he stepped in something, he looked down to see cold coffee on the floor "computer whos been here?" the computer was scanning the picture but answered "spotted jaguar, she vowed to make you friends again, sir. Scan complete, this is issabella. Trinitys grandmother, previous holder of the miraculous, last surviving kin, amethyst" Leo heat was confused "what about trins parents?" the computer did a search "died this year, cause of death: diseases" shadow knight sighs "so, spotted jaguar is Trinity...twists" he powered down "im kye..." Leo heat sat down "are we really losing hope that quickly.. Fine, im Eric" he powered down, nova and shade flew to each other, nova speaking up first "the team is failing, at this rate we will be captured for sure" shade nods in agreement, Eric stood up "I have a plan"

-----------------------------------------------------------
(bonus scene)
A tall man sat on a chair spectating the fight "I will get you back soon, kwamis"