27. a week away

luke's request sent a dizzying wave crashing over lola, and all she could do was lay back on the mattress and part her lips enough that luke could fit his tongue between them, his hand wandering beneath the soft cotton of her top to feel the even softer sensation of her skin.

they were slow; their kisses were uncoordinated and tinged with alcohol and luke's hands were already pulling lola's top over her head, messing up her hair - but she was too busy pushing his coat off his shoulders to notice.

his lips felt like they were everywhere at once, and lola could barely hear the party anymore, drowning in the sounds of luke's heavy breathing and the way his fingers were working to undo her shorts, and uncontrollable string of soft whimpers and pleading leaving her mouth as luke pulled his own shirt off.

"i thought i told you to be loud baby."

at the sudden feeling of luke's fingers pushing inside of her, a high moan left lola's lips, eliciting a deep groan from luke, partially muffled in the curve of lola's neck; her hands coming up to grip his shoulders as his fingers worked inside of her.

"luke please-" lola's breath caught as luke caught her lips in a kiss, his teeth gently grazing her lower lip and biting down only slightly.

"fuck luke please, please, please." the sound of the most angelic voice luke had ever heard begging made the strain in his pants even tighter, and he quickly unbuttoned his trousers, never once breaking their kiss.

luke pulled his trousers and underwear down, the feeling of his bare erection brushing against her thigh making lola whine in anticipation, her nails digging into the skin of his shoulders and eliciting a low moan from luke.

he tore the condom wrapper open with his teeth, rolling it down onto himself and lining up with lola's entrance, taking a moment to appreciate the already fucked-out look on lola's face; the sight alone making luke feel weak.

"ready baby?"

lola could only nod, her mouth falling open as luke removed his fingers and pulled one of her legs up until it rested over his shoulder, before pushing himself inside of her at an agonizingly slow pace.

feeling lola's nails drag down his back only fuelled the flames that were raging in luke's stomach, and he pulled out slightly before sliding back in, a high pitched moan leaving lola's mouth at the feeling.

luke ran his fingers through her hair, pulling it back slightly and leaning down to attach his lips to her neck, allowing his tongue to roam across the warm skin and feel the disjointed breaths that were leaving his girlfriend's lips as he continued to roll his hips against hers.

lola let her head hang back, cradled by luke's hand, her mind completely overwhelmed by both the alcohol and the feeling of luke inside of her; something she'd been thinking about almost the entire time they'd been dancing and now she had it, it felt like heaven.

breathing heavily, luke continued to move against her, his pace increasing slowly but steadily; his hand resting lola's head gently back onto the mattress and caressing her face, her neck, down to the curve of her waist and back up to her chest, doing anything he could to earn the unimaginably beautiful sound of lola whimpering his name.

"fuck luke-"

"i know you can be louder sweetheart." luke allowed his hand to move upwards and cup lola's jaw, his thumb brushing over her lower lip and gently prising her mouth open as a loud moan crawled up from lola's chest at the feeling of luke hitting her sweet spot.

a light film of sweat covered them both; the party long forgotten and the knots in their stomachs tightening by the second as luke's pace continued to increase, his mind completely clouded over by the sounds coming from lola and the feeling of her thighs wrapped around him.