Chapter 4 - So, This Is My New Co-CEO, Caleb

"So. Claire..." Caleb said.

"Yes, Caleb?"

He smiled, and shook his head, before leaving me against the wall, as he walked into his office. He came back out and resumed his hold on me.

We made our way out of the office.

"My knee doesn't hurt anymore," I said.

"Whiskey will do that. Eat the protein bar I gave you," he demanded.

"Don't tell me what to do," I ordered.

"Now I know never to let you drink," he said.

"You're a pain in the ass, Caleb."

He leaned in close, smirking widely.

"Well not yet." I glared up at him.

"You think you're so clever," I said.

"Sometimes." His smirky grin made me want to shove my tongue down his stupid throat and choke him.

We were now all alone in the elevator. Caleb let go of me, as I rested back against the wall, while he stood facing me.

"Where to Miss Abbington?" he asked.

"You don't need to call me that. I think we're past formalities."

"You're right. I think we're far past them. In fact—"

"Shut up. Just shut your annoying gorgeous face," I said.

Caleb gazed down at me with a hunger in his eyes, and then he attacked my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me up against the wall and rubbed me below. I moaned at the sudden feel of his electric touch. I also forgot that I wasn't wearing any panties."

"Mmh!" I moaned loudly.

"I love the way I make you moan. You're so wet for me Claire. Do you love it when I touch you like this?"

I didn't say anything. I forgot how to speak. All I could think about was him touching me, and it feeling so good.

Caleb's fingers teased my entrance a few times, before sliding right into me. I let out another moan.

"Ah! God!"

"It's Caleb baby. Say my name. Tell me you love it when I touch you."

"Caleb! Ah! I love it! It feels so fucking good. Don't stop!" I pleaded. My fingers slid through his hair, pulling it roughly.

"Never baby. I want to make you feel so good," he promised, as he pumped his fingers slowly inside me.

"Do it!" I demanded.

"Oh, I plan to. You know I will. All I am waiting for, is for you to beg me to fuck you, and this dick is yours."

Caleb grabbed my hand and placed it against his hard cock that pressed against his pants. He felt so big.

"I know you feel that. That's what you do to me. You make me so damn hard, I feel like I am going to burst. God, I need you so fucking bad. I'd kill to be inside you right here, right now."

As soon as he finished saying that. The elevator door dinged and opened.

Caleb pulled his fingers out of me and released me from his hold. He eyed me, as he stuck his digits into his mouth, and sucked them dry. I bit my bottom lip and sighed.

We quickly fixed ourselves, and walked out of the elevator, as if nothing had happened. Caleb wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me out towards the front doors. We were both grinning in a bashful way that only the two of us would ever know why.