THE MONSTER INSIDE ME

Now allow me to introduce my next Dark Erotic Paranormal Novel....

THE MONSTER INSIDE METhe Immortal Chronicles: Book OneA Dark Erotic Paranormal Romance Novel

The Immortal Chronicles: Book One
A Dark Erotic Paranormal Romance Novel

In a dark world where the villains win and the heroes lose, begins book one in The Immortal Chronicles series, a dark, erotic, paranormal love story of two fated mates destined to be together, forever.

During a time where mysterious and gruesome murders are happening around the small town of Hollowcreek, Emilia, a troubled teen with dark secrets, meets Austin, the new boy in school. One stare into those piercing blue eyes of his and Emilia finds herself falling into the sinister, and dangerous gravitational pull of which surrounds him.

His presence draws her in. His whispers make her tremble and his touch, brings her to her knees. There's no escaping him. There's no denying him and there's definitely nowhere to hide, once he's buried himself deep, inside her.

Ominous. Alluring. Erotic. One would be a fool, to fall for this peculiar stranger. Cue the warnings from those closest, not even her friends can detach her from the one dark soul who craves to own her in ways she could never fathom.

Austin. His mission is simple, court his Emilia, and make her his forever bride, but in order for that to happen, he must first: earn her trust and two: make her fall in love with him, or face the repercussions of scaring her away indefinitely by revealing what he is, too early on.

With lives lost and many dark secrets revealed, will Emilia learn to accept Austin for who he is, the villain from the darkest shadows beyond, or will the monster who's found his way inside her, destroy everything, they have worked so hard to build?

One thing is definite of course. Life has never been more terrifying, more thrilling and more out of control.

A monster is coming, and he's craving more than one, sweet, human soul.

Are you ready to be devoured by a whole new set of lovers? I know I am

THE MONSTER INSIDE ME
Copyright © 2020 Tristin Clark