Warrior

"I. Will. Beat. YOU!" He screams and swings his sword. Carmen leaps back and lands on his blade her head down. She pulls out two twins swords and crouches down. She looks the man dead in the eye with a malicious grin.

"I don't think so.... idiot." Then she swings her swords at his head. The man drops his sword and stumbles back.

"You little-!" Another sword comes at his head and he ducks.

"Careful.... keep it pg13 with the language please." Then she advances her swords swinging, and evil smile on her face. A sword grazes his cheek. Drops of blood fall onto his leather boots as he growls.

"Seriously? You keep doing that! What are you? A dog? Aww come here! Who's a good boy!" Carmen continues to taunt and the man's anger grows. He pulls out two small swords and stands straight eyeing her carefully.

"I thought if I took it easy on you I could enjoy your suffering for that foul mouth of yours. But clearly you need a swift punishment and to be treated like the mutt you are!"

"Mutt? I'm pretty sure you're the mutt with all the growling you do!" Carmen starts mock imitating his growling and a few snickers are heard from both sides of the battlefield.

"Worthless she devil!"

"HA! You finally figured it out! You're right I AM the devil!" She lunges at him and he parries with his sword. His free hand shoots upwards towards Carmen's stomach who leaps up and lands behind him. The hilt of her sword slams into the back of his head. His visions fills with spots as he blinks trying to clear them.

"Hmm.... not as tough as I hoped you'd be...," Carmen clicks her tongue."What a waste of time that wasn't even fun!" The man grits his teeth and he closes his eyes. When he opens them again the world is dark but he can hear the breathing of every person in the area. Sense exactly where they are.

"I have no need for sight foolish girl," Then he lunges. The sword pierces flesh and he hears the soft dripping of blood onto the grass. He smirks and he gets his vision back as his ability fades. He looks up to see Carmen staring him right in the eye.

"Ah... good now you can see. Wouldn't want you to miss this." The man quirks an eyebrow. The sword had lodged itself deep within Carmen's stomach. There would be no way for her to do anything without being in extreme pain. Carmen smiles viciously as her hand shoots upwards stabbing him in the gut. He stumbles back clutching at his wound in pain.

"H-how?! I stabbed you!" The man cries out. Carmen seems puzzled.

"What are y.... oh," she looks down and sees the sword sticking out of her stomach. "Would you look at that.... I've been impaled. Eh whateva." Then she pulls out a dagger. She throws it nonchalantly and it lands in the man's back. "Aren't you supposed to be King or something? Why are you being beat by a "little girl"? So weird. A sad, pathetic, weak excuse for a King." She walks towards him in slow measured steps and silence falls on the battlefield, from either shock or awe. The man groans and tries to pulls the weapons out. But it only results in more pain. Carmen's hand goes under his chin and she raises his head to look her in the eye. "But I'm nice so I'll forgive and forget.....and for my first act as your new friend....I'll put you out of your misery." She raises her sword once more. "You're welcome." The sword jabs right between the man's eyes and he lets out a bloodcurdling scream before collapsing to the ground. Carmen collects her weapons and turns to the attackers. "Now as per the agreement made with your former King you all will leave. Kay kay?" Carmen says with a smile and tilt of her head. The attackers quickly nod and their General gathers them and quickly marches them away. "Now.... as for the rest of you. Lets get this mess cleaned up and get back to the normal day to day duties! Thank you for fighting today." The guards all cheer her name as she walks back towards the gates and into Percy's waiting arms.

"You were amazing Carm...," a kiss lands on the top of her head and she smiles embracing him.

"You're the only one I have left.I will do anything for you and protect you for as long as I live. Promise." Percy smiles but then a shiver runs through Carmen and she groans.

"What's wrong?" Percy concerned pulls back.

"Um... I kinda got stabbed and about to pass out from blood loss...," Carmen begins to sway and falls. Percy catches her and cradles her to his chest.

"CARM! YOU! GET A DOCTOR NOW! HURRY!" Percy's face becomes faint and Carmen curls into his warmth. She lets out a small sigh of content just from being near him and then faints.

                                                    *           *           *            *           *

Carmen blinks her eyes open to find herself standing on a stage in the spotlight. The curtains are opening slowly and she's dressed in a mid- thigh length crimson dress.

Well then..... this is a dream.

Carmen is about to pinch herself, ready to wake up, when she sees a face in the crowd. There in the front row is Percy, with a big proud smile on his face. Carmen sighs.

Well one pretend concert never hurt anyone. She raises her arms above her head to one side and shifts her feet so only the tip of one of her shoes touches the ground. The music begins to play, a piano that seems to haunt her. Her body begins to move in synchrony with the ethereal music. Carmen seems to lose herself in the song, she hears a change in the piano and smiles. A real genuine smile.

Showtime....

Key Flower meanings:

Primrose I Can't Live without You

Petunia Resentment, Anger, Your Presence Soothes Me

Camellia (Pink)

Longing For You

Camellia (Red)

You're a Flame in My Heart

Camellia (White)
You're Adorable

(No new flower this time but a new one will come into play soon.)