•S1 E5: Can of Worms (1)•

A few mornings later, you were almost surprised to wake up to unfamiliar surroundings. Sunlight fell on your face, nearly blinding you. Rolling over, you came face-to-face with a mop of blond hair. It was strange to wake up in the ship, given that the last few weeks you'd been sleeping in tombs and who knows where. At least you'd gained the tiniest bit of trust from the other ninja and learned their names. It was reassuring to know that now you had a good place to sleep for now, given to you graciously by your Uncle.

Speaking of him, Uncle Wu was standing by the doorway, waiting for Lloyd to wake up. He nodded to you, a silent good morning. You smiled back, rubbing your eyes. Your brother groaned a little before stretching, almost hitting you in the face. "Good morning," you piped, poking his face. He blinked himself awake, yawning. He looked a tiny bit confused before recognizing his surroundings.

Lloyd grinned back at you. "Hi, (Y/N). Good morning, Uncle Wu," he yawned again, sitting up. You lay in bed, (H/L) (H/C) hair sprawled out on the pillow for a few seconds before sitting up too. Uncle Wu took a few steps toward you, smiling under his long white beard.

"Good morning," he responded, "I hope you had a good night of sleep. Now, since you're here on the Bounty, you should be far away from those Serpentine. And since we are providing for your needs, I have a job for you."

A fleeting expression of worry crossed your face before Wu leaned in, telling you two his plan. When he finished, you and Lloyd smirked deviously at each other. "We'll do it!"

"Gladly," you cheered, getting out of bed.

This is gonna be fun!

:):

Kai switched on his video game, ready to play another round of his top game. You poked your head around the corner, smiling sweetly under your (F/C) hoodie. "Good morning, Kai! I saw Cole beat your high score! It was pretty awesome. You should have seen it!"

He shook his head, grinning proudly. "Uh, you must be talking about 'Sitar Legend'. This is 'Fist to Face II'. No one beats me on my game."

You smiled back at him, shaking your head a little. "Hm, I don't know. I mean, I could always be wrong. Have fun!"

Kai chuckled under his breath as you rolled away, probably to find your brother. Then he turned his attention back to the screen—only to find that all 5 slots for the high score were filled with none other than Cole's new scores. Kai wasn't even on the top 5 anymore.

"Huh!?" He shouted, furious. "COLE!!"

:):

"Mm, mm. Violetberry soup," Cole hummed, stirring the pot of said soup. It bubbled and popped just the way it was supposed to. "My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly—" He paused to take a sip, only to find that the soup had turned putrid and disgusting.

"By the way," Lloyd called from the hall, "I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole!"

The black ninja spit out his ruined soup, anger bubbling in his veins as fast as the soup did. "JAY!!"

:):

Jay looked on at his newest creation, pushing a button on his remote controller. The machine whirred and clicked to life, spinning its weapons around to face its creator. He popped on his sparring helmet, took out practice nunchucks and said, "Let's ease our way into this. How about level two, shall we?"

He pushed another button, upping the difficulty—only to have it go way above level two. Instead, it spiked to level nine, eyes glowing malevolently.