•S2 E3: Double Trouble (2)•

(A.N. On unrelated terms, we finally got the coolest black & rainbow agenda to go with our rainbow pens)

The ninja had tried nearly everything that they could to pry open the door. Kai was now trying a beam slightly larger than a yardstick, forcing it between the cracks. The other ninja pulled on the long stick to the point where it snapped and the door remained shut as ever. The fire ninja was getting extremely frustrated, fuming, "If we don't get out, they're going to brainwash (Y/N) and Lloyd and undo all of the lessons we tried to teach them."

    "Not to mention never taste cake again," Cole mourned.

    "Principal Noble," Zane asked, walking away from the broken stick, "how well do you and the teachers know this building?"

    The principal looked away in shame. "We barely know it at all, actually. We're new. The old teachers were highly committed to teaching evil and quit in protest when the school went good."

    "So if the school building was originally build for evil," the nindroid suggested, "don't we have to assume there are hidden passages which none of you would even know about?"

    Cole's face lit up. "Hey, you're right! It just wouldn't be an evil school without hidden passages!"

    "OK, everyone. Look for a hidden switch," Kai commanded. "It could be anything—a book, a tile, a fixture."

    The teachers and ninja scattered, turning the room over in their attempts to find a way out. They pulled books, lifted rugs, and looked behind paintings. Soon, Jay stumbled across a book that stuck when pulled out. "I found it!" He cheered.

    The ceiling began to drop. "Wrong switch!" The fire ninja shouted before panic could settle in. "Keep looking!"

    Cole turned a plant, which only made the situation worse as the ceiling grew spikes. "Oh, that is just so evil," he groaned, racing to find the switch that would end this nightmare.

    As the fear began to finally drive everyone crazy, Zane tilted a lamp. There was the shifting of stone, and a hidden passage in the wall finally opened up. "This way!"

    Everyone dashed through the opening just as the spikes descended on where their heads used to be. In the darkness, Jay laughed, "Stop tickling me!"

    "...I'm not tickling you," Cole said, fingers twitching for his weapon.

    "Zane, can you give us some light?" The ninja of fire asked.

    The nindroid literally lit up like a lightbulb, bathing the area in golden light. It was an unwelcome surprise to find that there were hundreds of skull spiders headed right their way.

    And everyone rightfully screamed.

:):

    "Come on, you can untie me," Lloyd laughed nervously at the boys circling him like a shark. Anyone that came too close though got a warning snap of your whip. "Really, this is just a huge relief."

    "He's right, you know," you hummed, tightening your grip on the smooth, flexible metal. "Being good... kinda sucked. Felt so out of my nature."

    "Yeah, yeah, thank you for saving us."

    Brad narrowed his eyes. "(Y/N)'s probably the real deal, but how do we know Lloyd isn't lying to us just to escape and help the ninja?"

    He took a few steps closer and you gave him a warning snap. "Oh please. If he was truly good, he couldn't tell a lie that he's evil. And then even if he was lying about being evil, wouldn't that make him bad in the first place?"