Chapter 13: Decent

A few days had passed, and it was the coming week for a practice run to see if the patrons as well the Hotel is capable to catch the other demons' eyes to sign up as customers or maybe even workers for the Hotel.

As morning rises, Charlie woke up early today as excitement and glee was filled in her step ready to spring and sparkle around the Hotel, as she hop off her bed takes a a quick bath, changing her sweet red and white pajamas her mother gave her for Christmass last year to her normal attire, smilling happily at her reflection as she fixes her bowtie.

Looking back at the bed, Vaggie still seemingly drifted in her sleep, snoring loudly as Charlie only giggled at her girlfriend's loud snore before going up to her to wake her up

"Hey Vaggie... Wake up, it's the Day" Charlie whispered, as Vaggie groaned before slowly sitting up with a yawn

"What time is it?" Vaggie asked, rubbing her eyes with another yawn

"It's 4 AM in the Morning. Come on!" Charlie said pulling her girlfriend up and off from the bed.

Vaggie took a minute or two longer to take a bath, as she prompted herself after with her usual attire, added with a black skull earings this time

"Alright, I'm ready" Vaggie said before her girlfriend pulled her out of the room to only waked up every patrons in the Hotel, not counting workers as Angel Dust and Husk had to be dragged out of their beds or out from behind the Bar's counter, As Niffty and Alastor was easily waken up, freshed up and ready to start the day.
It took another hour or two when Angel excuses himself to change out of his pajamas to his formal attire which Vaggie glared at him and keep tabs outside his room until he was fully dressed, as Charlie assigned each of them a job to do around the Hotel as some half-listened to what they were assigned for.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"

What are we doing again?" A yawn escaped from the sleep is a sleepy looking spider demon "Why we are handing out flyers to any unfortunate souls that wishing to join this... Bandwagon per say" The red clad gestures his hand to the spider demon, grinning as usual as Angel groaned slightly as he was yawning again while the lower set of arms of his were holding the flyers Charlie had gaved the two to hand to any unfortunate souls that are lured to the idea of Redemptions.

Alastor hummed as he walked around the streets of Hell, telling any falling souls, or even just unfortunate and desprate lesser demons of considiring their choices of life of either they prefer to suffer more, or suffer even more but slowly and surely would fail in his book, humming happily at the idea of how much entertainment that will be shown once or twice in the Hazbin Hotel!

A loud scream was heard falling closely to two demons walking around Hell, either scaring some or just getting ignored by some, as the sinner fell on top of Angel Dust with a loud thump, as Alastor turn his face towards Angel Dust with chuckle

"Where... Where am I...?" The sinner demon that fell looked around in confusion as they were met with a set red eyes and a wide smile, before getting pushed of to the side by Angel as he flipped off with a "Fuck Off", while Alastor only shakes his head and greets the new commer

"Why excuse my friend there, he hadn't had a lot of coffe in the morning to keep is feet on the springs!" Alastor joked as Angel grunted as he drag his hand to his face in frustration, mumbling "Do you have to crack up a joke this early?"

------------------------------------

A

fter Alastor somewhat forgives Angel Dust, the two started to try get to know each other, what do they like, what are they are interested in for a few days, sure Angel Dust still tries to tease Alastor here or there, but he makes sure to not get too far with it as much he wanted to. It is hard sometimes for him to not go to far with his flirts.