Chapter 34: Now Together

His heart flutters at who was messaging him, as he can feel his heart thumping slightly at the new message he's getting in the night.

Radio_Demon: Ah, finally got it to work! Niffty helped me to text you, Angel!

Angel smile even more as he texted back a reply.

Angel_Dust.XoX: Great on ya, Al! Did Niffty told ya mah number or somethin'? Cuz I don't remember givin' ya my number

Yet. He giggled and sent the reply and in a instant he got a reply back from Alastor.

Radio_Demon: I have my ways. So how are you today, Angel my friend?

I'm doing sexy. Angel shaked his head with a chuckle of his thought and replied with "Heh, boring as usual" while snickering a bit.

Radio_Demon: Oh? Nothing entertaining. Why I thought Valentine's Day is your favorite kind of Holiday. It has your favorite color, I assume. So it might be your favorite

Angel rolled his eyes at Alastor's reply

Angel_Dust.XoX: Valentine's Day not my favorite, that's my old boss Val's favorite. Plus you assumed it's my favorite, cuz it's pink huh, Al?

Radio_Demon: Why aren't that what you wear a lot?

Angel_Dust.XoX: Yes and No. But good assumtions, Al. Maybe I'll tell you more about myself if you like though~ 💙💙💙💙

Angel snickered and rest his head on his fist, smilling happily at his phone

Radio_Demon: Oh, then do tell

A mischivious grin sprang up on Angel's face, as he wonders of what he can tell Alastor. He can tell about how much he wanted Alastor's dick in him.

"Nah, I don't think I'll be that predictable" he said with a laugh to himself as he came a thought of something that's safe for him to say.

Angel_Dust.XoX: Well I had two siblings, ya already seen them, Molly and Archie, you know

Radio_Demon: Well yes they are definetly a colorful kind of demons I suppose

Angel_Dust.XoX: Colorful, eh? Not really. But I guess that's a good assumtion

Alastor arched a brow on the other end, as he took a last sip of Coffe and place it back on table, as Niffty were resting calmly in his lap after he read her one of his mother's best bedtime stories. Red blanket covering her body as she was sleeping peacefully without a snore nor a care on the world.

Radio_Demon: Oh, did I hit the nail on the coffin there? Because I think I am already dying in pocket of jars

Angel rosed a brow at the reply as he seems not to get what's the meaning of Alastor's reply.

Angel_Dust.XoX: What the fuck is that mean?

Alastor chuckled on the other end

Radio_Demon: Why it's Dad joke, Angel!

Angel only grew more confused as he thought it was a joke that Alastor's Dad used to tell him and shrug it off.

Angel_Dust.XoX: Okay. Did ya Dad told ya that?

Alastor laughs at the other end as how he can imagine how confused and dumb Angel's reaction will look like

Radio_Demon: No. I just pull it out of a bag of corpses, my dear

Angel seems to be more confused than ever, but his cheeks flushed at the word "My dear" on Alastor's reply. He heh... He call me his Dear, Hah funny...
The two continued texting to each other normally, as Angel told Alastor about that one time he and Velvet pull a prank on Valentino once, and got punished after. Alastor didn't seems to want to know what Angel's punishment is and gives a different reply to move the conversation elsewhere.