Chapter 15: More quiet

As Angel entered the Hotel, the lights were off exceptions for the Kitchen lights and the Bar lights were on, looming out some shine slightly the rooms near them.

Angel sighed as he was walking over to the stairs, but stopped as he heard a couple of snores from the Bar, before deciding to check on who's snores was it. He guesses Husk falled asleep in the Bar, and how right he is!

Husk had his head laying over his arms or paws, hugging a bottle around his arms protectively, drooling slightly in his sleep, as Angel snickered pulling his phone out to take a photo or two of the sleeping cat demon

"Why you're back! Did you have fun at your friend's house?"

Angel jumped slightly at the sudden voice chimed behind him as he turned around with a glare to the one and only Radio Demon

"Shit, can you stop that?" "Stop what?" Alastor asked, tilting his head to the side, grinning widely as Angel only huffed and crossed his arms, sitting down on one of the Bar seats.

Alastor blinked as he took two seats away from Angel, as Angel let out sigh, starring down as he was in thought in his mind. Alastor looked at Angel as he placed his hand crossed on the table, while Husk mumbled out a few words out in his sleep, but was dust off with his purrs in his sleep.

"You seems pretty quiet, my friend. Is there something in your mind?" Alastor began to ask, as Angel looks up and rolled his eyes

"What do you want, Smiles?" Angel asked, irritated as he placed his head on the table on the Bar's counter

"Just wondering why you are very quiet today. You were usually loud" Alastor mused with a smile on his face, not a grin but just a smile.
Angel snorted with a grin on his face "Ha, you thought" he said with a chuckle, as Alastor only blinked, letting the silence filled the room between the two, except the air is filled with Husk's snores or more so his purrs.

Angel pulled away from his seat as he walked out of the Bar, Alastor watches the spider's movements before and looked over to Husk as he reached over the cat's ear and poked it, earning a chuckle from him when it twitches slightly, before he left the Bar as well to follow the Spider upstairs, before the two seperated to their seperated rooms to rest for the Day.

Angel closed the door behind him as he entered his room, dropping himself down to the ground, as the pig, Fat Nuggets trot over to their owner, nuzzling their nose at Angel's pink gloves.

Angel looked up and smiled as he sees Fat Nuggets, letting the pig fell in his arms as he patted the pig happily, scratching the back of their ear, earning happy oinks from the pig, as he stands up and placed Fat Nuggets on his bed as he goes to the bathroom for a shower before wearing his pajamas and cleaned his make-up after with a sad sigh.

He's not working on the Studio anywhere, no more harrasments or being forced under Valentino's rules. It should be good right?

A frown stayed on his facial expression as he opened one of his shelves, grabbing a large pink album from the lower shelves and began opening it from page one, photos were filled over every pages, a smile formed on Angel's face as he sees the pictures of him and his siblings, eyeing them one by one, as he chuckled at one of the photos of where he and his sister, Molly pranked Arackniss with a bucket of eggs and flour. The face he makes was priceless, but darn Paps always makes the mood go low, ordering their older brother to do his errands while the two was either told to buy him his drugs, or he'll strave them for a whole day. Those were the days...

Angel flipped to page 25 as there were photos his first Debut, his first peformance on a large crowd, in a bar. That was when he was tested by Valentino if he is going to be a Star like he told him and a Star he was, everyone loves him, they loved his performances, his acts, attitude nor even services that he'll gave to the mens or even womens that are braved enough to get their hands down dirty with the Porn Star himself. Angel sighed dreamingly at the thought, as he flipped over to page 46 where he only had a few photos of when he'd met Charlie and Vaggie. Just a free room does intrigued the Spider when Charlie mentions it to him, and he accepted to help them without knowing that he won't had drugs nor sex in the facilaty, which is crazy nonesense to him at first, and it still is now. Since yesterday he found out that his drugs were nowhere to be found when he needs them, only for Niffty to come by and told him that she took them and gave the to Miss Charlie for safe keeping.

And Damn Angel was pretty pissed on that day, his drugs was stolen without his consent, nor even permissions for anyone to take what he has. Even later on the day he did eventually finds out as well his sex toys was confisicated as well.

'Great, just great!' Angel chuckled at the thought as he went over his bed and place his hand under the pillow and pulled out a small pink toy as he sat back down infront of his table

"Heh... At least I get to keep this one" he said with a smirk, before his mind trails back to where should he work now, if he isn't working on the Studio being their famous Porn Star than what should he be then now?
He let's out a sigh, before crawling up to his bed, cuddling his pet pig to sleep.

Alastor shot his eyes open as his shadow reattracts back to him in his room, as he hummed with a smile as always on his face as the demon closed the book he've read and place it back to the bookcase before taking a rest on his sleep attire as a snap of his finger changes his normal attire to his other one before he turned off the lamp on his work table, takes a rest for the night.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The scent of blood, murder, screams of terror, cries of agony as well with the scent of green tea, feels good around the King's stature as he took a sip of the tea his wife made him, it was wonderful as all of what she made for him.

But his eyes laid boredly at the television starring at the same news on replay, pinching the bridge of where his nose should be with a deep sigh

'Why did Lillith even let her do such a thing? Rainbows in every demon, how pathetic! Sinners and Demons are here for a reason! The reason of being punish till eternity! Not to be redeemed!'

"Lucifer Hun?" A soft but darling of voice, stopped his train of thought as he faced over to his beloved wife with a smile

"Yes, my Dear?" He questioned "Stolas is here" Lucifer let out a sigh, as he turn the TV off, before fixing his coat and grabbed his staff after, walking out of the room telling his wife to lead his to the feathered prince, he'll deal with whatever Charlie does later, this seems to be more important to him as like what they say "Duty Calls and Waits for no one!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Just gotta add more atmosphere nor something around on tis chapter ha hah qwq... Plus idk if I'll add much fer Lucifer nor Lillith but idk qwq. I just feels like adding them for a lil are good..? Idk qwq