Chapter 31: Birthday Gal

"Charlie. Daddy's here!"

The air of the Hotel chances once another Ruler has came to a view, as silent seems to fill the air as the music quiets down as one of the demons cursed under their breath when they have their drink spilled over their dress.

Charlie giggled as she was serving someone one of their Coffes from the Coffe machine they had installed in the kitchen before.

Charlie yelped as she was hugged on her waist, she looks down over who hugged and smiled nervously as she placed down the Coffe on the other demon's table.

A nervous laugh escaped her lips "Hi Dad... What makes you come here?" She asked nervously.

Lucifer straightened his pose as he eyed Charlie from bottom to the top
"Why you've grown a lot, my little devil darling" he said pulling out a meassuring tape to size up Charlie from top to bottom, before throwing it away.

"You've grown an inch taller than I" Lucifer pointed out, Charlie nervously laughs, stucking her finger through her hair and twirled it "He heh, yeah..."

"Well don't be down now, It's your birthday. You should be more cheerful than that. You don't want to be a Sour Pie now on your birthday now, Charlotte" her father mused as Charlie smiled a little more.

"Wait you remember, Dad?" She asked, looking quiet surprised at her father.

Lucifer laughs "Why of course. I wouldn't forget the first time that you come into this World, and you have your mother to thanked that" he said nonchalantly, giving his daughter a twirl as she yelped slightly and giggled after, rubbing her arm a bit

"Guess not only Vaggie who remembers my birthday..." she muttered with a smile plastered on her face. Lucifer seems to catch that and grins "Oh, how's that Vaggie girl been treating you, my sweet little Angel?"

Charlie smiled "Well she's been treating me great, Dad" she said as Vaggie came walking up to her

"Charlie, where suppose you put the other games on?" She asked before looking shock at Lucifer's presence.

"Uum, Vaggie you remember my Dad right?" Charlie asked as she was trying to smile nervously. Lucifer grins "Well it had been soo long, has it? I even forgot how skinny you look!" Vaggie glared a bit at his statement.

Charlie laughed nervously as Lucifer twirled his staff around as he looks around and hummed

"Hhmm, this place wasn't that big before when I give this to you? Did someome ruin it for you?" Lucifer questioned, looking back at Charlie.

"Oh no no, Dad. I got a bit of Help" she said with a smile, as Lucifer looked at Vaggie with a confused look then back at Charlie

"I'm sure your significant other can't just quickly plan out something to ruin the dump of land I gave you. She doesn't seems like a strong of women to do anything big like this" he stated as Vaggie had her arms crossed with a sour look on her face.

"Well... Not really. But I got some other sinners to help me?" Lucifer rose a brow on that "Who?" "Why hello there your hig--"

'PLONK!'

Alastor silently grunting in his mind as he was hit on with a staff on his head, still having a smile on his face.
Vaggie snickered a bit as she was covering her laughter with her hand, as Charlie frowned in shock.

Lucifer blinked "Huh, I still got it" he said and smiled at himself "Why hello there, Alastor. Nice seeing you here" Lucifer greeted, as Alastor chuckled and kept a smile at the King in front of him.

"Nice seeing you here as well, my old friend" Alastor greeted back as Niffty zooms up to him

"Alastor, Alastor, I need your help with something please, now!" Niffty said as she grabbed Alastor's hand and dragged him away to the kitchen.
Lucifer blinked as he turned around to face Charlie and Vaggie