Chapter 22: A intersting Day for Husk

The Day seems to goes swell at the pass hour or two, demons seems to be somewhat enjoying their stay on the Hotel, even with a few extra 'complications' around, as Angel did decided to flirt at one or two or even more demons that arrived at the Hotel for some services he can profide them, as some felt uncomfortable get to slap him off which earn a glare from Alastor on the reservation table who were still standing there with a smile, holding his microphone trying not to break it on his hands, as Angel only moved away when he wasn't wanted and flirts even more to the other demons who seemed to like his flirts, might wanting his services.
Even a few seems to get close to Angel as he seems to let be close to him, Niffty hummed happily with a tray on her hand with a cup with red 'wine' on top of it.

"Oh, Alastor I got your drink~!" She sang happily, passing by Angel and a few demons around him, before Angel grins and sees the cup on the tray and took it from it when Niffty passes by them

"Hey thanks Toots!" Angel said, drinking the cup that were supposed to be given to Alastor, Niffty frozed, as her head turned to Angel and grinted her teeth

'Shit, shit, shit!' Her mind began to panic as she looks around slightly before running off when Alastor about to approached her, he blinks and looked over at Angel, giving another few glares at the demon beside him.

Angel only chuckled as he hiccuped a bit, chuckling even more
"Dang, didn't know Niffty were serving some big bangs. This shit is *hic* Goooddd~" he said to one on the demons, hanging a hand around their neck as they blinked and smirked slightly

"Oh really? Why are you open now for your services, slut~?" The other purred as Angel chuckled and hiccupped as on of the other demon scratches under Angel's chin as he chuckled, face heating up in pink as he cling on the tallest demon beside him, they fliched a bit but grinned as they looked smugly at the others, caressing Angel's hair with their hand.

Alastor felt static of a radio goes louder even more as he tried to kept a calm and compose look with a smile that now seems forced more than ever, while he stands there for another moment.

Angel hiccupped as he looks up at the taller demon with half lided eyes and a smile on his face, placing his hand on the other's cheek as the other seems to blushed and grinned even more, eyeing Angel with a smirk, ignoring his friends when they wanted to have a turn with Angel on getting his attention.

Alastor felt his ear twitched as he pinched the top of his nose 'Just smile and ignore, Alastor. Just smile and ignore. No one will know a thing, if you just smile and--'

"Hey hot stuff, how about *hic* go somewhere private and *hic* I'll *hic* give you my services~?"

Alastor goes over to the group of demons that were huddling around Angel, he looms over them when one of them pouts a bit

"Gosh darn it, Rick. I was the one that should get that fucking slut's services, not you!"

The taller one snorts at his friend "Guess better luck next time, Buster. I got a date with a pornstar!" said the taller one, as Alastor cleared his throat and the group looks behind them and freezed.

"Why I'm sure you are getting a date with a Pornstar indeedy! But may I borrow my friend, Angel for a moment? He seems like he needed a rest!" His voice chimed in a joyful tune as it only sends shivers to the group from his eyes starring down at them, the group stayed silent as Angel hiccuped and groaned a bit while clinging on the taller one as he speaks

"Are we *hic* going somewhere or *hic* not~?" The taller one lloks down at Angel, then back at the Radio Demon, before quickly pushing Angel off from him towards Alastor, who grabbed Angel by the waist, and held him closely with a large grin on his face, as he looks at Angel and say