Chapter 32: A phone for The Radio Man

A month had passed as the giant clock of the The Pentagram City ticks and tocks, demon flying, falling, killing, stealing, or driven off as they fall. Hell was as normal as it stayed to be.

The Happy Hotel seems to be still in a halt state of progress to redemptions as still a few stayed, while others quit.
But aren't we talking something or someone nor some demons of the Hotel? Well let see then.

Angel yawned as he was flipping over a new magazine he stole from a store when he was told to get grocceries for the Hotel.

"Pfftt, suurree. That bitch still isn't doing their best like I did in there before" he muttered behind the Magazine he's reading.

Alastor and Niffty arrived back at the Hotel after some shopping as they were told to get a new table and chairs after the last Game Night they had before.

Niffty sees Angel on the sofa and grins, as she tugged Alastor's coat and points at Angel with a smile on her face, bouncing a bit in her steps.

Alastor looks down at his sister and looks over to where she was pointing before looking back to her and shakes his head before he goes over the kitchen to place down the new table and chairs that were broken before.
Niffty frowned and sighed as she followed Alastor to the kitchen and cleaned up some of the new chairs and table with a smile, before zooming off elsewhere.

Angel sighed and thrown the magazine over his feet as it lands to the floor, as he sat up and looked over his phone as he blinked when he heard a hum coming out from the Kitchen, his eyes looks up as he sees the Radio Demon humming happily as he was walking out of the Kitchen.

Angel smirks as he gets up from the Sofa as he sway his hips over to the Radio Demon.

"Al~" he greeted as he placed a hand around Alastor's neck as the other was clenching his fist, before a flash freezes him on the spot like a deer on a headlights as Angel chuckled before Alastor shaking his head and looked at the spider with a tightened smile.

"What was that for, Angel?" He asked trying to sound calm than annoyed at his spider friend.

"Oh just taking a selfie with ya, Al!" The spider chirped with a smile as he looked down at the photo he'd taken with the other and chuckled.

"Why I don't like it" Alastor commented "You with those hip sinners or whatever you called you sinners with this... Higher Technology of some sort. I more prefer the Picture Show we used to se in the Tely back in my days" he added with a huff and a prideful smile.

Angel rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his hip "Ya sure you don't wanna try this Hi-Tech shizz than that damn old Radio ya listen too all the time?"

A glass break can be heard as a background drop "The Radio are not old. They store soo many tunes; Jazz, Blues, you name it! Even they gave quiet a thrill and sensation to hear what Katie and her coworkers has in store for us in Hell!" He defended with his arms crossed.

Angel shrugged and scroll through his social media "Okay Bommer"

Alastor raised a finger to speak as he felt his mind grew silent as he was trying to analyzed what Angel just said to him. Before he was standing like statue, thinking and over analyzing.

"Hey Angel, can you picked up a package that someone sent me through the Post Office?" Charlie asked as Angel placed his phone back on his pockets