|| Chapter three || Entrance exam

(F/n) POV

As I was walking inside I saw some blonde kid with spiky hair yell at... broccoli? I don't even know, I don't want to deal with that guy so I just glitched inside the building and took a seat.

When the stage lights turned on I saw uncle Hizashi on stage.

"To all you listeners, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!"

Everyone was silent, but this is pretty funny.

"What a refined response then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?yeah!"

Again everyone was silent, now this was getting a bit sad.

I heard this kid mumbling about present mic, oh it's the broccoli, his mumbling is pretty annoying but I get it uncle Hizashi is a pro hero after all.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting 10-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

Man this silence will not be good for his self esteem.

"Okay!?"

There it is.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of the based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilising the faux villains.  Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions is prohibited!"

'My quirk is almost much perfect for this test, if I come by any robot I can just explode it and teleport around'

"May I ask a question?" A blue haired kid with glasses asks.

"Okay!"

"On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to moulded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair— you've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting."

'Oh dam, he gotta chill'

"If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

Everyone started snickering at the poor broccoli, I felt kinda bad for him, poor brocc boi.

~| time skip to exam |~

I had gotten changed into a black tanktop, camo pants and black runners, my hair was in a ponytail and I had fingerless gloves on to look cool.

'Okay I'm on battle center A' I walked over to the area and stayed at the back of the group of people, since I'm just gonna glitch to the front.

When we were told to go i glitched to the front, leaving some people shocked.

Three robots came up to me to attack and I exploded all of them.

'I don't think I'm gonna bother counting, to much work'

I was destroying robots left and right when I saw the blonde kid again.

'Ha hedgehog' he was blowing up robots with explosions coming from his hands.

As I was about to take down another robot he came up and exploded it, giving me a smug look in the process, now it was on.

I followed him without him knowing, and when he was about to kill three robots, I took them all down, also giving him a smug look.

"HEY! THEY WERE MINE NERD!!!" He yelled as I glitched onto a roof top.

I gave him a salute as I purposely fell off the roof onto the other street

'He seems fun to fuck with, he has a shorter fuse than me'

After the exam was finished I started to walk home.

'Okay I could walk home or I could glitch home, if I glitch I'll be really tired buuuuuut I'm not willing to walk right now sooooo' when I was back home I took of my shoes and went to my room, uncle wouldn't be home till late cause they had to do exam stuff so I just went to take a nap.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I started to go into a deep sleep 'I wonder if I actually got in.... I hope I did' and with that I fell asleep.

~| time skip |~

I woke up to the smell of (F/f) I got up off my bed and changed out of my sweaty clothes and into baggy pants and a  singlet.

When I walked downstairs I saw (F/f) on the bench and uncle Shouta next to it.

"Hey kid got you some (F/f) cause I knew you'd be tired" he said as he saw me

"Thank you uncle!" I replied with a toothy smile.

We both sat down on the stools and started eating, while we were eating uncle Shouta started talking.

"How many points did you get on the exam?"

"Well the thing about that-"

"You didn't count did you"

"Yeaaaa"

Shouta started to chuckle "of course you didn't, but I'm sure you did well"

"Do you know who's going to U.A. yet?" I asked

"No, we will find out soon but since the exam just happened today it still needs to be sorted out"

"Will you tell me if I got in?" I said with puppy dog eyes

"Nope" he replied

"Whyyyyyyyyyy"

"It's not fair you will have to wait like everyone else"

"Fiiiiiiine"

So for the next few days I waited for my U.A. letter to come in the mail, then one day when I was lying on the couch, once again watching sponge bob, when uncle Shouta walked in the room.

"Guess what came in the mail" he says holding up a letter

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS OPEN IT" I replied

He sat down next to me on the couch and handed me the letter, I opened it up and there was I weird metal disc inside.

I put it onto the coffee table and it showed a hologram of uncle Toshinori.

"Young (L/n), I'm sorry I wasn't able to train with you but as you probably figured out I have a successor,but enough about that I'm here to tell you that you came out first on the entrance exam with a score of 87 villain points!"

"Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit"

"You will be in class 1-A, but also make sure to fill out the hero costume form, good luck young (F/n) on your journey to becoming a hero! Plus Ultra!" And with the the hologram ended

"Plus Ultra!" I yelled as I stood up with my fist in the air

"Good job kid, I knew you had it in you" uncle shout said

I wrapped him in a hug then ran around the house trying to calm down from the excitement.

Soon I would start my journey to becoming a hero.