|| Chapter ten || Yikes

(F/n) POV:

'Holy shit, that is so fucking bright'

Were (F/n)'s first thoughts as she opened her eyes.

'Well I'm obviously not dead cause I would DEFINITELY be in hell'

(F/n) started to look around the room trying to fully remember what happened to end her up in the hospital.

'Oh right a nomu beat my ass, wait-

why dIDNT I JUST GO FOR THE BRAIN'

(F/n) sits up as fast as possible and looks at her shaking hands

"WHY DIDNT I JUST GO FOR THE BRAIN IT WAS LITERALLY HANGING OUT HOLY SHIT-"

And of course doctors burst into the room, cause they didn't know what the fuck this child was talking about,

But due to the fact that (F/n) was so angry at herself for not realising that she could have just gone for his fUCKING BRAIN she wouldn't calm her ass down.

Aizawa POV:

'Man my students better fucking appreciate me for this shit, this hurts like hell. What's that sound?... muffled screaming? Ah (F/n) must have woken up.

I worry about that child'

Third person:

After (F/n) was knocked the fuck back out by the nurses they told Shouta about what just fucking happened due to the fact that he is her legal guardian.

After (F/n) woke up the second time the nurses decided to give her some chocolate milk to calm her down...

It worked.

(F/n) POV:

"Okay miss (F/n) you have quite a few injuries and I'm surprised you are even sitting up without screaming in pain, but, we need to know if you have enough energy to get healed by recovery girl" one of the nurses asked after all the others had left.

"Oh yea I'm all good, would it heal all my injuries or just most of them?"

"It won't heal all of them, but it will be enough so you are able to go back to school tomorrow, just make sure not to do any strenuous activity"

"Okay I understand"

The nurse then walked out of the room, leaving (F/n) to her own devices, which is never a good thing.

Just as (F/n) was about to chug the choccy milk and jump through a window recovery girl opened the door

"(F/n) I'm starting to think you're the reason shouta visits the councillor every month"

"That would make a lot of sense"

(F/n) sits down on the bed and recovery girl kisses her forehead.

"How were you even standing with all these injuries? The pain would have made your knees buckle as soon as your feet touched the floor" recovery girl asks,

"Ah my pain tolerance is really high, it built up over the years" (F/n) replies,

"Ah I understand child, anyway I have to go heal your uncle, make sure to drop by the nurses office tomorrow so I can heal you more"

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave, and before you ask I will try my best not to set my house and several others on fire"

"Try your best"

—————————

'Thank god recovery girl didn't have to ask more questions, it would not have been a nice conversation to have, gotta strait up say "haha remember that time I was beat? Turns out I'm used to it" that would suck complete ass- why is Katsuki in front of my house?'

"Yoooooo, what's up boom boom boy?

"Haaaah!? The hell you call me!?"

"Boom boom boy, your quirk making you deaf?"

"Shut the fuck up extra! Here take this" Katsuki  says as he hands (F/n) a plastic bag.

(F/n) looks inside the bag to find its full of snacks and instant ramen.

"YOOOOO Katsuki for the win! I'm soooo hungry! Turns out not eating does that, crazy right?"

"What is wrong with you? Wait no don't answer I don't wanna stand here for five hours"

"Awwwww you're a meeaaanieee, I'm telling my mum! Oh wait-"

"I'm going back home. Make sure to eat all of it, don't make me waste my money"

"Thaaaaank youuuuu kaaaatsuuuukiiiiii"

"You'reeeeee welllccoooooomeee iiiiidiiiooott"

And as both of them walked away, one into her house and one back home, they both couldn't wipe those stupid big smiles off their faces.

( ayooooo guess what, it's me again. I'm just here to drop my instagram and TikTok account names incase you wanna see more of my drawing and stuff, thank you if you do follow)

Instagram: meika_is_tired

TikTok: .soggy.cheese