|| Chapter nine || USJ part 3

(Heyoooo just here to say, thank you for all the nice comments, sorry I don't really reply to them but I never really know what to say, you are all so nice. But someone asked if they can make fan art and Just gonna say that that's completely fine! It actually makes me really happy to know people might want to draw stuff of this fanfic. So again thank you all so much! Bye)

As soon as (F/n) yelled her war cry mr. crusty dusty was shaking in his boots, sure he didn't really want kids in the future but he still wanted to keep his balls. But luckily the crazy bitch coming after him was really unfit so she had to stop and pant three time, so he took this time to think about his life choices.

(F/n) POV

'Holy fuck it is so hard to run in these socks, WHY ARE THEY SO STIFF?!?! Oh god I'm sweating behind my knees'

Finally (F/n) had gotten close to the villain in need of chapstick and produced another threat,

"IM GONNA FUCKING RIP YOUR TOES OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR DICK HOLE"

"O-OOH FUCK, NOMU GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND GET THIS BITCH" shigaraki wailed,

Just as (F/n) was about to absolutely destroy crusty Boi the nomu ran into her side, causing her to go fucking flying.

'I believe I can flyyyy~ holy shit that song is so old- JSBDVDHSUKWBWBDHXJDB'

...

Yea she crashed into a fucking wall.

"Oh god, aaaaaaaaaa, that hurts so much more than it looks in anime, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I really hope my toes aren't broken, my old men sugar daddies need more pictures of em"

After (F/n)'s extremely important conversation to herself, she realised the nomu was still coming after her and quickly got up.

(F/n) took advantage of his speed and quickly stepped to the side when he got close, causing him to crash into the same wall.

"Bruh moment"

But since the nomu is annoying as fuck, it quickly recovered and punched (F/n) in the stomach.

"HDHDHVSVEIWKSBDBFIDJBITCH"

(F/n) then decided to actually try and attack this thing, by going for the knees, of course.

"YOUR KNEECAPS SHAL BE MINE"

(F/n) quickly increases her strength stats and punches his knee, but since it's STILL a nomu it quickly regenerates.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST LET ME WIN"

They continue to fight with the nomu taking much less damage than (F/n), due to all the injuries she is sustaining she is getting slower.

"W-wait! Time out, I, I gotta catch my breath" (F/n) says hunched over,

The nomu, being a nomu doesn't listen, and punches her all the way back to where the crusty dude was.

(F/n) POV:

'Dammit, FUCK that shit hurted, ohhhhhh godddddd, I'm being funny but I think some of my ribs are broken'

"Nomu" crusty man- no, crusty boy started "finish her off"

"FUCK"

The nomu stepped on my back, probably breaking more of my bones, I couldn't help but scream, could you? This hurts like hell.

The nomu slowly keeps putting more of his weight on my back, all I can hear is cracks.

'I guess this guy has experience breaking backs, huh? OW ah fuck, bad joke bad joke'

While (F/n) is trying to make light of the situation inside her head, she is also panicking, but that's normal at this point, she is being crushed to death.

'O-okay this isn't good, I think I'm gonna die.. no okay I can't do that yet, I have to help Shouta, and I'm pretty sure I owe kirishima an explanation... and I'm p-pretty sure if I die now, Bakugo would kill me...

But what can I do?

I-I doNT KNOW WHAT TO DO

IM GONNA DIE

IM GONNA DIE

WHAT DO I DO???

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO

PLEASE I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN

I DONT WANT TO KILL SOMETHING AGAIN'

As (F/n) is having her panic attack she starts glitching, but it's more than it's ever happened before, it's almost like she's...

Duplicating.

Which is what actually happened!

Yea she strait up managed to duplicate herself while she was having a panic attack, but of course she acted like it was planned and punched the nomu in the dick.

But before she could take down the nomu 2 v 1 style the hero's showed up.

"Yea ok that's cool, anyway I have like at leeeaaast three broken ribs and I think my wrist is also fucked so imma just-"

And with that, (F/n) passed out.