|| Chapter seven || USJ part 1

(F/n) POV

"Ah shit, here we go again" (F/n) says as she once again falls out of bed.

"How come I can say that line fast enough but somehow not stop myself from falling fast enough"

"Anyway what's the time- wait five am??? How did I even wake up this early? Well I already fell out of bed so the days already started"

(F/n) walks over to her bathroom to take a shower, after she gets into her uniform and then has got no clue what to do.

After spacing out for ten minutes, (F/n) decides to text Bakugo because he has the sleeping schedule of an old man.

'Sup hedhog'     -(F/n)
'Hedgehog *'     -(F/n)

Pompom- 'no'

'That's fair'    -(F/n)

After that eventful conversation with Bakugo (F/n) thought of an idea that might not burn down the entire house...  maybe.

_______

"Done!"

(F/n) had just finished baking new cat shaped cookies for Shouta. yea she did it all by herself, you think she couldn't? Well your absolutely right, she called up midnight after burning the third batch"

"Thank god now I can sleep" midnight says as she hangs up the phone.

"Awww she still loves me! Ya know, hopefully".

(F/n) quickly puts the cookies away in a box under her bed so she can surprise him after school ends.

"Anyway I probably shouldn't have done this in my uniform caaauuuuseee it's a little messy.... and burnt, when did i get set on fire???"

_______

"Today's training will be a little different" Aizawa starts,

You'll have three instructors: me, all might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you"

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero asks,

"Rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks and stuff like that"

The class starts talking, mostly about how exited they are or to show off their quirks, stuff like that.

"Guys I'm not finished yet" Aizawa interrupts

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know everyone is exited about costumes, but keep in mind that you aren't used to them yet and they might limit your abilities"

"This activity is off campus so we'll be taking a bus to get there, that's all start getting ready"

'Sick'

————————

Everyone is just hanging around when suddenly Iida is blowing a whistle

"Wait where did he get a whistle, did he bring that to school?" (F/n) asks

"Bro I got no clue, does his costume even have pockets?" Kaminari replies