Chapter 2- 🤡Pennywise?🤡

" Why aren't they working?! What power do you posses?! " The clown started slightly shaking you up and down. " Um... if you let me go I'll tell you. " You lied. You had no idea why these " lights " didn't affect you. He quickly removed his hands from your shoulders and you both realized how awkward that was.

" So? Tell me! " His eyes grew into a deeper red. " Well you see, I actually don't know... " You prayed that he wouldnt get angry at you and you crossed your fingers behind your back. " Ugh, ok. " The clown sighed, and hissed some curse words under his breath.

You both sat on the floor awkwardly as the clown put his face in his palm in boredom. " How did you know my name? " You asked, tired of the silence. He looked up at you. " I just did. Now leave me alone. " he then layed down on the floor with his head tucking in his arms like a pouting child.

You layed next to him. He turned around to look at you, and you both just stared into each others eyes as his turned from red to blue. " So what's YOUR name? " You asked him. " Pennywise The Dancing Clown. " He replied with no emotion. You laughed a little and he glared at you. Wow. This clown had anger issues.

" That's a stupid name. " you said, almost forgetting that this wasn't any ordinary guy. He looked at you and his eyes turned red. He got up from the ground and grabbed you by the shoulders.

He then forced you to stand up, and pushed you against a wall. There was a long stretch of awkward silence. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, a man walked in. Oh no. You completely forgot about the guy that was going to help you get settled in!

He just looked at Pennywise's hands then at your shoulders, back and forth. You and Penny just remained silent and gave eachother side way glares. " Uh... " the man trailed off. " I'll just leave you two love birds alone. " he winked at you both and tilted his grey hat.

Then, he closed the door noticeably tightly and left the house. You and Pennywise just avoided as much eye contact as possible, just looking at the floor. Until, he looked at you. He started drooling. " Eww, get that in control clown dude. " Was what you responded with, just staring at the drool drip down to the floor.

  He didn't respond, just looking at you with now deep, deep, red eyes. You could already tell that his red eyes meant anger, but the deep deep red ones meant something else. " Penny-" before you finnished he pulled you in by the shoulders, and started kissing your lips. The kiss was so deep and vibrant, like his hunger had been filled. He backed away almost immediately and you got really confused.

" What was that all abo- " He interrupted. " I DON'T KNOW! I WAS TRYING TO BITE YOUR FACE OFF BUT... " You could see the honesty in his eyes, even though he had no eye color for it. " But you kissed me instead? " you let out a small giggle. " NO IT'S TRUTH! I SWEAR! LOOK! " He came closer to you and kissed you again, except more persistent. Right away after, he backed up.

" NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! TRY TO HURT ME! " He practically yelled in panic. " Um... ok? " you tried slapping him on the cheek but instead kissed him there. " Wh- how?! " Was all you could say. You both looked at eachother in shock.

Well, this was certainly awkward. " Oh shit, looked like we're junxed. " your eyes widened. " Junxed? Do you mean jinxed or something? " Pennywise asked. " No, no, silly. Junxed! You know?... " he still didn't understand and you rolled your eyes.

  " Junxed basically means that we are " meant for eachother " And we have a curse on both of us where we can't escape unless we both fall in love with eachother. It's supposed to be in the fairytales so that two people fall in love and live " Happily Ever After" Which is probably a stupid lie. " You responded, looking at the ground as you two sat down next to eachother.
" But you have a jumpstart I guess, you are a really good kisser. " You thought you said that in your head. You then looked at the floor and said " STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! " This time actually in your head.

You looked over at Pennywise, clearly knowing he knew you meant NOT to say that. He just looked at you and gave a slight smile. How could he be smiling?! This " love " could ruin his whole " Big bad scary killer clown " act! " Yea, it could. " Pennywise looked at you kinda funny.

You GASPED LOUDLY in terror. He could hear your thoughts. " How?! " You said parting your mouth open. Pennywise seemed annoyed and he kissed you AGAIN.

He backed up quickly and growled. You felt like he secretly did it on purpose, but you didn't DARE say it in your head, or outloud." Sorry, I just really wanted to eat something... I'm hungry. " He purposely made his stomach growl a little bit. And he gave you puppy dog eyes.

" And what am I supposed to do about it? " You asked.

" F E E D   M E! "

You got REALLY scared for a second and he kissed you again except more intensely. "DANG IT! " He growled in frustration. " Did you seriously try to eat me AGAIN?! Wow. I thought you would've learned your lesson by now."

You scoffed at his actions. " Well, I'm REALLY hungry right now. I'm going to kill some kids or something. Want to come? " He looked at you with deep blue eyes. " And gain the risk of being blamed for murder, and having innocent people's blood on my lips because you tried to eat me again?! NO. " You say sternly.

  " Well... I mean I DID eat a kid a little before I came here... " You gagged and wiped your lips off. " I was joking! I haven't eaten a kid since two days ago. Because I was getting ready for your arrival. " He said, catching his slightly stalkerish tone. He gulped hoping you wouldn't notice.