Chapter 10 - 😱Pennywise Loves You TOO Much😱

You start packing your things into your backpack. You were getting out of this torture chamber. You didn't want to be cooped up here any longer. The time is currently 8:03 AM and Pennywise is asleep on the couch... Well he looks asleep.

When Pennywise is fast asleep, you slip past him and slowly creak the door open. The door is so out of shape that it makes a squeaking sound. You quickly look back to see if that gorgeous clown is still sleeping. Sure enough, he appears to be sound asleep. You sigh and walk slowly out the door with your backpack on.

When you step outside, you feel the cold wind hit your face like a fan. It feels so nice to finally be outside again. You start jogging on the side walk. You decided that you were going to take a bus to a town near Derry. You found a ticket on the ground for a free bus a couple of days ago. So, you decided to use it to go to the nearby town. You didn't really know what it was called, but the bus that takes people there isn't that far away.

You finally reach the bus stop and sit on a bench. You wait about a minute and the bus appears. You look up at the bus's destination and it says Gohome. What a odd name for a town...

The bus's doors open with a whooshing noise and you enter. There's no one in the bus besides you. But it is early in the morning and not much people would want to go to "Gohome" this early anyway.

You enter the bus and see the bus driver behind the wheel. He's wearing a blue sweater and a large hat that covers his face.

               "Ticket please...,"

The bus driver asks you in a raspy and depressed voice.

You pull out the free bus ride ticket from your pocket and hand it to the bus driver. He reaches for it with hands that appear to have white gloves on them.

                      Uh oh...

The man takes the ticket and the bus's door close tightly. Then he takes off his hat and you see that he's actually Pennywise.

"Why did you try to leave me Sweet Cakes? I-... I thought you loved me? We are in a Junxed together... Right?," Pennywise asks with adorable and innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Well... I-"

"Y-you've lost feelings for me?... Do you think that I don't love you?! Because I do! ALOT!

"No, it's not that Penny... I just-"

"Yes it is isn't it?! OH, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!

You instantly teleport to some dark and stinky basement...

 Where you see Bowers,
tied to a chair with chains.

He looks awful, like he hasn't eaten in weeks. He has bruise marks almost every where on his body, probably from when Pennywise hit him with the truck.

"Henry?Are you ok?," you try to run over to him, but Pennywise grips onto your waist from behind.

"What the hell?! Let me go!," you scream.

          "       Ⓝ Ⓔ Ⓥ Ⓔ Ⓡ       "