Chapter 8 - 🚐Clown's Can Ride In Style Too You Know🚐

( The drawing above does not belong to me, and the truck looks nothing like that car in the story )

There's not enough time for you to make a run for it... especially since Bowers is still pinning you to the ground. So, you seal your eyes shut and prepare yourself for ALOT of pain.

But... Nothing happens?! All you hear is Bower's scream... And a loud bang. You open your eyes slowly. You appear to be in the front seat of a weird truck... With Pennywise driving?! Ok... things are getting pretty weird.

"What happened?! Where's that kid?! Did you hit him?! How am I in this truck right now?!"

"Calm down Sweet Cakes! You won't need to worry about Mr. Bowers anymore~ he's dead 😊," Pennywise says gleefully.

Apparently Pennywise followed you in this weird... Clown Icecream truck. And when he saw both of you on the road, he teleported you into it and he hit Bowers... instantly killing him.

"You didn't have to murder him!," you yell.

"YES yes I did! He was hurting you... me... He said you were his! And~ and~ you're not! You're  M I N E  !!!!!!," Pennywise growls.

You look down at the trucks flooring. What were you to do? He might have been horrible to you... But did he really deserve to die? Die from a clown's icecream truck?!

"Still... It wasn't right. I'm glad you saved me... But don't ever do that again!"

"I~... Ok Sweet Cakes... I won't do it again."

"Thanks Penn-"

"Instead, I'll kill them using a BIGGER truck!"

                       " 🤦‍♀️ "

You sigh and look out the window to see if you can see his body.

"What are we going to do with his body?!"

"My tastes are to refined for kids like him, so I guess we'll just leave him there... Unless you want to eat his corpse of course!"

"Um... I'm good...," You respond.