Chapter 7- ☹ School Sucks ☹

Before we start yall, when I originally wrote this story I wrote it based in the past. However, I feel more comfortable writing in the present because... well it just sounds better in my opinion. So from now on this story will be written in the present. Hope you enjoy 💕

"Penny... We already talked about this! I have to go to school if I want to get an education."

"But what's the point of getting an education? You're immortal...," Pennywise trails off.

"Well... I'm pretty sure I still age and I just can't get the correct education for a certain age if I'm older," You say while looking at the ground.

"Oh... Well ok. But the thing is, you stop aging at twenty six. Can't you get a ( Your grade level ) education then?"

You let out a small sigh.

" No Penny, I would look and be too old to."

Pennywise looks at you with confusion, like he doesn't understand the point of school at all. You roll your eyes and a smile appears on your face.

"It's ok. I'll be fine."

You hug Pennywise and go on your tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. He smiles back and pats your head. You start walking to school because of your lack of a car. When you finally arrive, you look up at your new high school...

                     Derry High.

It was weird seeing something so normal looking for once. Something other than sewer and mold, that is. You gulp and enter the school, seeing tons of kids ranging from sixth grade to seniors.

As you look around, you start to think about all of these kids. Would Pennywise eat a kid that attends this school one day? Have these kids seen him before? Their faces look so innocent... Like they would never see him coming.

"Well... most of their faces anyway," You whisper to yourself as you see a boy with dirty blond hair and a short mullet leaning against a locker. He appears to be with two other boys... and he's glaring right at you.

He narrows his eyes at you and smirks.

"Who is this guy?," You ask yourself in your head.

  The boy suddenly starts walking over to you, and you look both ways to make sure that he was actually looking at you

  The boy suddenly starts walking over to you, and you look both ways to make sure that he was actually looking at you. You debate on whether or not you should just run away... But you don't want to seem like a coward.

"Hey. What's your name?," He asks while the two other boys walk to his side.

"Y/N... Why do you ask?," You respond nervously.

"No reason in particular. Your not special or anything. But meet me behind the school tonight, or else someone is going to end up getting hurt," The dirty blond hair kid responds.

             "Nah, I'm good."

The boy just stares at you as his two friends gasp quietly and start whispering to eachother.

  The boy suddenly pushes you against a locker and pins you down.

"Do it. Or else. And drop that attitude, never speak to the one and only Henry Bowers like that again."

You gulp as he let's you free. Then you look around to see if anyone else saw that... But it appeared no one besides his buddies did. Which was odd because there were tons of kids walking around in the hallway. Maybe this was normal? Maybe this
"Henry Bowers" was someone to be feared?

You didn't know for sure... But his message was delivered. You needed to meet him behind the school tonight. But why? It doesn't make sense...

Bowers and his Buddies walk away and your left with your own theories and thoughts.

       / Later When School Ends /

The bell rings and you're excused from your last class of the day. It was weird seeing other kids... Other than a demonic clown for once. You walk out  of the school and walk to the Well House, where Pennywise is waiting for you.

"So? How was... School?," Pennywise asks.

"It was ok...," You decide not to tell Pennywise about the boy. You don't want him to get jealous or overprotective and kill him or something.

Pennywise squints at you with curiosity.

"Ok, if you say so..."

  You both walk over to a dusty couch in the house and sit down.

"Did you see that boy we scared at your school?," Pennywise questions.

" No, actually. But he probably attends there because it's the only high school in all of Derry."

"Yeah," Pennywise says while sinking into the old couch.

Hours pass and it starts to get dark. You tell Pennywise you're going to go take a night-stroll and you exit the house. Then you walk to Derry High and go behind the school, where you see Henry Bowers waiting there for you.

You don't like where this is going... maybe you should've had Pennywise shape shift into a person so he could go with you to protect you... No, you have to do this by yourself. You just had to know what he wanted.

"Hey there doll. Why don't you come closer?," Bowers says in a menacing tone.

"SCREEEEECCCHHHHHHHHHHHH," Is the sound you make in your head 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂.

"Um... ok?," You cautiously move closer to him.

He laughs and pulls you closer by your hand.

"What are you doing?!," you yell.

Bowers SUDDENLY kisses you.

                         ...

"Uagsjiaoza HHFCauwi," You say as you break away from the kiss and knee hin where it counts.

He squeals like a little girl and you start running away... But he catches up to you.

"Your MINE!"

He knocks you down and pins you to the ground, or should I say middle of the road outside of Derry High.

"Get off me!!!!," You scream.

You struggle to break free, but nothing works. Bowers almost kisses you again... But something stops him...

You hear a LOUD truck honk that sounds wayyy to much like the words "Beep beep Richie". You get really confused and see two red headlights nearing the spot in the road that you and Bowers are in. You scream and Bowers screams too, except his is more high pitched somehow.