Chapter 6- 🤡It's Not The End Yet🤡

LISTEN TO THAT SONG WHILE READING ( if you want ! )

^
|

Also don't worry, the song isn't innapropriate! Well... I think... WELL it's not!! So yea!!!

The title is :

"Nightcore - Crazy In Love (Switching Vocals)"

https://youtu.be/edeMiqWgWx0

Here's the link if it won't let you listen to it while reading!

If it wont let you click on the link, copy and paste it into your internet browser/ tab

Anyways, Enjoy!

" I'm so sorry... this is ALL my fault! " Pennywise knelt down and hugged you. " Damn right it is... " You said, blinded by rage. Out of no where, you saw a small tear leak from Penny's eye. You were suprised. " I thought cannibalistic clowns couldn't cry? " you asked, tears still dripping down your cheeks. Pennywise touched the tear flowing down his cheek. " They're not supposed to. " You both exchanged eye contact. " The truth is... I love you Y/N... " Pennywise looked the other way. You blushed. " I know... it's selfish of me... Out of all people, of course it would be you Y/N... Because you basically are me. " You looked into each other's eyes. " No, it's not selfish at all. Because I'm not you Pennywise. " You kissed him on the lips. He started blushing like CRAZY. His whole face practically turning redder than his lipstick. He broke free." No! This is bad... " He trailed off. You looked into each other's eyes again. And this time, he kissed you.

________________________
Juice break!

How's the juice? 🍵🤡💖
_________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Boy with Philemaphobia
(fear of kissing)
~~~~~~~~~p~o~v~~~~~~~~~

The stupid clown has finally gotten to me. He knows my secret fear, one I didn't even dare say in my head. One that I just wanted to forget about. Sunday night was when it happened. When that disgusting clown morphing bitch kissed me. Bleh! Today is Monday, and I'm planning ŘƏVƏŇĞƏ!
_____________________________________

" Bye Penny! " You smiled and waved at him while equipping your back pack. " Do you really have to leave? " Pennywise went over to hug you. " Yea... I'm sorry, I dont really want to go either. But i have to! " you replied " No you don't! You can stay with me! " Pennywise kissed your forehead.