Chapter 4- 🎈Life With Pennywise 🎈

Warning: Some gory details and fowl language

After you agreed, he invited you to his sewer. " Ew! NO there's literally crap and shit down there! Why don't we just stay in the house? " You said, clearly paranoid. " Because that way, I can catch and eat kids and we BOTH won't starve. " He replied, looking at you with his now yellow gleaming eyes.

You had almost forgotten how you and him were in a junx together. You sighed and finally agreed. As you followed him to a sewer entrance in the house, you thought about what you were getting yourself into. Would you be following this killer clown everywhere? Or just staying in the sewers or house all day? You gagged at the thought of having to step into the sewers. When Pennywise got into the sewer entrance, he grabbed you by the waist and helped you get down as well.

His strength was unbelievable. Once you were in, you both started walking down the long sewer. " So... um... what kid are you going to eat? " You asked. " I'm not sure yet, I need to find one. " He said while slightly pointing his nose up into the air as if to smell for a child's very scent.

Then, his eyes widened and he grabbed onto your arm. " I'm going to teleport us somewhere. " He said in a casually tone. " TELAPO-" Before you could finnish, you were under a sewer drain with a stream of water coming from the outside.

" Shh. " Pennywise put his white gloved finger on your lips. You stared into his eyes for a second, and he told you to stand next to the sewer opening. As you did, you heard a young boy's voice. " No! " he yelled, as his rain boots made loud splashing noises from the rain. You then saw a small yellow paper boat float down the sewer drain into Pennywise's hands.

The small boat said " S.S. Georgie " on the corner of it. You heard the boy yell in panic as Pennywise made his appearance. You observed the clown as he started talking to the boy from the drain. " Hiya Georgie. What a nice boat. Do you want it back? " He said, smiling his wide grin.

" Um... Yes please. " The boy said. You noticed he was wearing a yellow raincoat. " You look like a nice boy. Do you want a balloon to Georgie? " You saw how focused Pennywise was. The boy didn't see it, but you could see the desperation in his eyes and words.

" I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers."  The boy clearly had a decent mother. You felt guilty, already knowing what was about to happen to him. " Oh... Well I'm Pennywise, the DANCING clown. Now we aren't strangers. Are we? " He smiled.

  " I should get going now. " The boy said, seeming worried and anxious. " Oh.. " Pennywise gulped, clearly thinking about how the kid would fill his hunger. " Without your boat? " the two shared a stare. " Here... Take it...  " Pennywise grinned widely.

" Take it Georgie. " The kid started reaching into the storm drain to grab his boat. You got scared and looked the other direction. Pennywise pulled the boat back slightly, and slowly bit the kid's arm off. Exposing his multilayered razor sharp teeth. Extending his jaw to uncover them.

  You heard the boy scream and yell in pain. As you turned around to look, you saw the enormous amount of blood. It flowed down, mixing with the rain pouring into the sewer. You saw him glance over at you and you looked the other way. Had you really caught feelings for this MONSTER earlier? You had a strong sense of urgency to escape.

  When you looked back, you saw Pennywise chewing on the arm while holding the boy named " Georgie " in his arms. Once he finnished the arm, the body dissapeared. It looked like he telaported it somewhere to save it for later. Or, so he wouldn't freak you out too much. " So... uh... you finnished? " You asked weakly.

Pennywise had giant blood stains on his outfit. You blinked, and they were suddenly gone. You assumed that was also apart of his " Powers ". " Yes. Let's go. Bill will be wondering where his brother is. " He laughed an evil clown laugh, and started walking down the sewer.

  This is so fucked up... You thought to yourself. How could you just stand by and watch a child get eaten while you were the only one that could stop it? You shook your head and started following the clown. " Do... do you ever feel guilty after you kill and eat people? " You asked him. You knew he wasn't a troubled serial killer. He was a monster. A predator. It was his nature to eat people, he couldn't really control it. Or so you thought.

  " No not really. " Pennywise shrugged his shoulders. " It's either me or them. And I pick ME. " He slightly growled and came close, a strand of bloody drool dripping down from his blood red lips. " Oh... ok... " You said, looking the other way.

  Pennywise smelt your fear and confusion, and wiped his mouth off. " But it's ok. Your safe with me! " He said, turning your head to face him. " We're ONE now. One of us dies, we both die. " He said, grabbing both of your hands in his.

" And I dont want to di- don't want you to die. " He smiled. " Yeah right, idiot! " You said, laughing a little. " Wait... are you immortal? " You asked, eyes wide.

  " Yes. I'm pretty sure atleast. " He replied. " So... that means I am too? " You ran your fingers through your hair due to realization. " Yes. " You looked into each other's eyes, his still shining bright blue.

  " Shit. That means I'm going to stay with this bitch my whole fucking life?! " You said aloud without realizing. You covered your mouth, praying by some miracle he didn't hear you. But, all he did was start laughing. You got confused.

" What? What's so funny? " you gave him a confused stare. " Oh... how much of a hypocrite you are Y/N. " He came close to you and held both of your hands. " So your calling me a bitch?! " You asked, giving him a misleading flirtatious smile.

" Maybe, maybe not." He let go of your right hand, and kept holding onto your left as you two walked on. " What are you doing clown boy?! " You tugged your hand away, almost two violently due to his strong grip. You could tell you kind of hurt his feelings, and you looked down at the sewer floor. " Sorry... " you looked up into his now yellow eyes. " It's fine. " He smiled weakly at you.